Working Solutions Struggling!! Arghhh! (Hannata's Exante & Active Lifestyle diary)

I'm cal counting/Exante SS/low carbing at the mo. The diet itself seems to be working as in i'm not craving junk because of reduced carbs (doing < 120 per day) but the scales aren't showing huge losses considering i'm averaging < 1000 calories per day.

I just gotta be strong & get past this horrible week, and hopefully next week is better!!

I do :) thanks for popping by. Didn't wanna be cheeky :p

Gonna start a diary on the CC forum, because its probably more appropriate there.. :)

I feel a well... ok .... my WI was not great, only lost .5 of a pound, but after zero carbing, then increasing carbs and calories (slightly) I think I did well enough.

Disappointed because I was so good, didn't have takeout, no chocolate, no rubbish for a WHOLE DAMN week and lost a half pound... ahh dear lol. :p

Losing weight definitely isnt easy. I moved from Exante to Atkins at the end of January and have lost a grand total of zero even though Ive stuck to it rigidly. Hence Im back again, lol.

Back