Working Solutions Struggling!! Arghhh! (Hannata's Exante & Active Lifestyle diary)

ok i've got belly grumbles and saw the post about a cheeseburger & chips in the chat box.. grr lmao. I feel like I just want food for the sake of it now, not just for hungers sake!

Dunno what I'm gonna do for lunch.. got some salad and chicken in the fridge at work might have a nibble at it. definitely not having the red hot chilli peppers incase I get sick again... red hot peppers coming up the other way is REALLY UNPLEASANT.

Took a single pill rather than my normal 2 and my fuzzy head seems to be clearing.. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

but I really want a burger and chips... :(

Ok had lunch, chicken and lettuce... was a bit boggin, reminded me of the salad I boked up yesterday. Didn't want to waste it though. :(

I'm full thanks to the assistance of a can of Coke Zero. Might have a chomp on TNR bar in my afternoon break @ work (like these a lot more than the orange ones)

so far liquid wise I've had:

+ about half my 2L water bottle
+ coke zero (330ml)

If I'm still feeling okay I might head to the gym later on after I catch up on Neighbours and Home & Away! :3 (havent been in nearly a week, shame on meeeee!!)

So I'm still feeling a bit fuzzy in ze head but otherwise okay. Think I will defo go to gym post TV and f00d - which will be scrambled egg and maybe a shake post workout if I can face it :p Keeps me out of the kitchen and away from temptation, just incase. Over and out xx

Migraines gone completely now. Had to wash the vile soup down with a can of Coke Zero.... was my second of the day... bought the cans because I know I can't restrict myself well with a big bottle :p

I'm finding that everything repeats on me terribly now... I'm hoping this is normal lol

I'm still not hungry... I think between the migraine and my SHEER determination I just cant eat.

We were talking about our favourite chocolate in work... and I realised something.. my answer was "put any chocolate in front of me and I'll probably not refuse it!" Pretty sad, right?

Really got to sort myself out and Exante is giving me the kick I need to stay at it even through the suffering. I really genuinely think I have some kind of real addiction to anything carbohydrate-y.

In ways I feel so much better, sleeping a lot easier, no serious hunger pangs, bowel movements going well... I don't think its a permanent diet but its certainly helping me get to grips with WHY I eat rubbish. I feel like I'm really going on a journey but I can do this. Its not any easier than any other journey but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel here.

Day 4

I actually wanted to get out of bed at 9am this morning, not even feeling groggy or anything!!! Complete wtf moment...

Had a choco milkshake today, and my god it was lovely! Omn nom nom

I'm not hungry, my breath isn't too rank now, and migraines have completely gone. I reckon ketosis is now here! Will cook up some scrambled eggs for an early lunch pre personal training session.

Gonna count up my shakes/bars and work out how many days I've got left :) I have to find myself something to do because i'm so very rarely up at this time!! Argh!! LOL

OMG - if I got up that early on a saturday people would think I'd peed the bed!!

Well done for getting through the hunger and the migraines

xx

I know I think my parents did wonder what the hell I was at, they are usually lucky to see me out of bed before lunchtime!! haha. My bowels are completely normal now, which is unbelievable compared to how sick I was (had to get lots of tests and bumcam and all sorts of loveliness :/ ) Exante seems to be improving my bowel function & my sleep tenfold... Very often I was going to the toilet in the middle of the night, waking up 10 or so times, but since I've started it I've had solid sleep ALL NIGHT. It's a shame that its not really a manageable diet for life! Definitely given me a starting point to try and improve things though.

I had a nom at the chocolate orange bar after my workout. Its okay but I still prefer the TNR because it has a sweeter kick. I completely wrecked myself at my workout which fingers crossed will be beneficial to my weightloss... but who knows.

Got a bbq today (my family loves bbqs) so I've set aside a couple of slimming world burgers & a bit of cheese, and we're having lots o salad, which I will have with my shake. Then Coke Zero can for later on with the other half of my bar. I'm finding the bars really hard to eat completely, which is probably a good thing, then I feel like I'm getting 2 treats heh.

I've had a good 2 litres of water today. And more with my workout but I don't count it, as its probably lost in sweat :p

Counted up my shakes/bars and i've got enough to early May. So I intend to stick to it then without going out of ketosis. :) With any luck I could have a few stone off!! :D

In a very good place at the moment!!!

Funny thing happened earlier too. My dad had some cheesey bread and I was ALMOST so ready to nick a piece... then my brain registered that I can't have bread right now. Just weird how you get strange impulses that are nothing to do with hunger or actually wanting food.

well done before this id be eating a bag of crisps but couldnt remember even getting them what days your wi

funny we had a bbq and there was crisps on the table... my brain kept sending subconscious signals to take one... as you do. it's really weird and confusing when you realise your doing it outta habit!

my wi is on... Tuesday evening :)

This evening I felt like a bit of a gorb.. had 2 slimming world burgers and a small portion of cheese, with salad. And I made a vanilla shake into a latte. Seems to work with a mug sized portion, rather than the near half pint I was doing :p

My sisters boyfriend was over and we as a family all gathered together to eat (something we don't always do) so I felt like I should eat something.

Then I took a can o Coke Zero, and the cat to my room. Put on my 360. Between that and amusing the cat (he's still a kitten really), I was well occupied and away from the kitchen.

I almost felt a bit guilty eating so much, yet i'd probably be able to eat double/treble that on ww. Strange how the old noggin works, eh.

my scales are wobbling around and on the 19 stone mark at the moment so its seems in the past wee while my weight is settling. Might have to reduce food a bit more to kick it up again...Luckily I'm not affected (weight wise) by totm or bowel movements :p

You're doing great and tackled that family bbq in a really sensible way, well done you.

I still felt hideously guilty though. I reckon I probably needed that meal with my training session so I can forgive myself. Any other day it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

Stepped on the scales and its still going in the right direction!!

Day 5

Just had a strawberry shake. Definitely my least favourite, but I don't really like strawberry shakes in any sense. Dosed it with sweetners!! LOL

Checked the NV of the sweetners I'm using (tescos own) and its given in 100g. So I try to get even 1gram to register on my scales. 17 tablets down, still zero. So I think its safe to say there is trace carbs in sweetners... unless of course you like to consume a whole container of them in a day lol.

Having all my shakes cold and bunging them in the blender... can't put hot water in my blender (its plastic) and I'd rather have them cold than lumpy =P

Gonna try for a full day TS, and see how it goes. I've no gym or training planned for today so no excuses!!!

Still in utter disbelief that I'd see 18 stone so soon... Not that long ago I was maintaining at just over 20, and I'm sure I've seen 21 stone at some point!!!

So I had all of my bar a few hours ago, followed by a buillon. And just sitting down to my second cup now.

Got a shake for dinner, and my 1 allocated can of Coke Zero. (dunno what I'd do without it tbh!!)

Feeling okay. Starting to accept that I want food I can't have. Not hungry but just WANTING rubbish for no reason.

Especially bread. Bread just seems to smell about 600x stronger and 600x nicer now i'm abstaining from it haha!!! xx

Last edited:
I've been the same for the last few hour, all I can think of is eating crap!
I might try that bullion again, I hated it last time I tried it but u never know! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aye, I think if I wasn't in ketosis I would have given in for sure! You should give it a go and see, if you've been abstaining it might taste different. Luckily I like it and I'd probably drink it even without a diet =P

Keep at it clair! xx

Had my banana milkshake and its was looovely. I'm really getting to like the shakes, but I just cannot tolerate the soups, pureee boke. The artificial creamyness is passable in the shakes (with sweetner), but just not in the savoury stuff. I'm used to extremely low fat stuff in general (milk, cheese, yoghurt etc) so it makes me feel very sick... Thankfully the sweetner balances it out a bit :)

I had a dream last night that I was at a carvery eating loads of roast potatoes hahaha. Not something I would have had on a regular occasion (too much faff) but I really miss them!!!

Back