Struggling Bigtime

ive had my body weight in water, 1 vanilla shake made into a latte and a veg boullion.... i could still eat my arm though. im the worlds worst when it comes to sabotaging myself, i wish i could somehow induce a 2 month sleep and wake up slim! xx
Ah the coma diet!! :D

itd work for me, might be a bit flabby after..... yeuch lol. xx

haha, you'd look like you'd been dropped from a tall building :D

You have always encouraged others when writing on here so hopefully we can do the same. I too have fallen ( I say fallen more like sky dived!) in week three. I'm really disappointed in myself. I have decidied to start again tomorrow even though we have been invited to a barbeque. I am going to prove to myself that I can get back in the zone! as you say just need to focus again. Good luck.

Good luck to us both SamB!! I found the first week a breeze if I'm honest and everyday after that has been difficult, but we can do it and if I don't no one will get to see my before and after shots in my mankini!! :D

Come on mojo, u can do this you've proved that, you showed support for our 7/7/11 start so come on keep us company, we can all do this together :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on getting back on the wagon Mr M - you found your Mojo again :D Use MM for support and we can all help each other through the tough times :)

I am struggling today too just had to dash to the kitchen for a boullion!! :(
Why are some days worse than others???
I start week four on Tuesday and must say i am worried about my AAM week. If i start eating will i be able to stop??
Good luck everyone!

Something clicked this morning, won't go into too much detail, and I've just ordered a bumper pack of shakes!!

Now I'm going to be more focused, to prove to myself (in the first instance) and others that I can do this. Another 5 weeks IS achievable and I WILL hit my 10 week goal and some, with any luck :D

I understand the 'something clicks' - I wish I could package it and sell it, I would be rich. Its great when it just clicks.

Well done Mr Mojo. Pleased you are winning. YOU WILL GET THERE.
GSQ

MrMojo said:
If I can do it, you can too!! Women have more will power than men :D

Ahhh but men are more stubborn ;) lol is that enough sexism yet? ;)

I am struggling today too just had to dash to the kitchen for a boullion!! :(
Why are some days worse than others???
I start week four on Tuesday and must say i am worried about my AAM week. If i start eating will i be able to stop??
Good luck everyone!
You'll be fine :)

Brilliant Mr Mojo - you've found the will to get your head back in the game, i'm so chuffed for you = here's to the next 5 weeks

BF

good for you! i am struggling too but have now lost 3 and a half stone since 2nd May! i will be honest and say now i only have just over a stone to go i have relaxed slightly and if i slip up i just crack on with it the next day. i have lost 6 stone since having my son in 10 months and feel so much better. Try not to beat yourself up if you fall off the wagon just dust yourself off and get back on.

Back