Struggling but had nice comments today.

mollydog

Silver Member
You may know i knocked myself out of ketosis with some prepacked ham and two pieces of homemade shortbread at the beginning of the week and i'm fighting all the munchy demons just now trying to get back into ketosis.
However, at best i've told people i'm detoxing for the month of june but i really havent said to anyone i'm dieting so to get two comments today that i'm looking slimmer has picked me up again.
Hope you are all having a good day.
Mx

Keep going honey... you can do it!

xxx

Fab work, and a lovely lift for you, Ive been looking for the ketosis fairy, and i think she is just about here, I had to batter those demons down big time to find her.

You can do it x

Ketosis fairy LOL! well done Molly x

it is so motivating to get lovely comments isn't it?

You are doing well and will soon have your Ketosis blankie back... You are doing great.....

x

You may know i knocked myself out of ketosis with some prepacked ham and two pieces of homemade shortbread at the beginning of the week and i'm fighting all the munchy demons just now trying to get back into ketosis.
However, at best i've told people i'm detoxing for the month of june but i really havent said to anyone i'm dieting so to get two comments today that i'm looking slimmer has picked me up again.
Hope you are all having a good day.
Mx

I said I wasn't going to tell anyone but I have been telling EVERYONE! Daft thing is I keep saying, "Well I'm not telling everyone but I am on the Cambridge Diet." But I AM telling everyone! :d'oh: :rotflmao:

I said I wasn't going to tell anyone but I have been telling EVERYONE! Daft thing is I keep saying, "Well I'm not telling everyone but I am on the Cambridge Diet." But I AM telling everyone! :d'oh: :rotflmao:

Ha ha! Me too! Certainly makes it easier to explain the avoidance of buffet! x

Ooh! Lost my post to Mollydog! Just wanted to say, remember how nice those compliments make you feel next time the biscuit tin is in range! x

Mollydog, I have got a way to go with my weight loss yet but been getting compliments all week. It's been nice because I have felt low this week but I am starting to believe the compliments and it's keeping me focussed. Its great to hear people say 'your looking good' but I want the day when they say 'Wow!'

Back