Struggling HELP!!!!!!

triage999

Gold Member
Day four and I'm really struggling tonight, I have had huge cravings all afternoon again and almost caved.....

I'm really tired (even though I had a cracking sleep last night), short tempered and grouchy....day 3 of TOTM doesn't help either!

LL felt so much easier when I did that before Christmas last year....

What's going on??

ive just started day one, i am grumpy n want to eat, but i keep tellin myself, i dont need to eat to enjoy myself. just about to hit the water, got another ltre to go. Being on wont help either, just remember, you've done 4 days, so dont give in. You will soon start to feel less tired, usually takes between a few days to a week to bounce back to your usual self.

you can do it!!
I feel like its gunna be ages til ive finished this bumpere pack, but i just need to take it one ay at a time, you'll get there if you believe you can do it.

off to tidy up, cos i cant stop thinkin about food lol

Thanks....Just really struggling to snap out of it at the moment!!! :(

I find the day before my body finally gives in and goes into ketosis I find reallt really tough .. this may be what is happening to you and just push through and maybe go to bed early ...maybe tomorrow the big K will be here and you will feel loads better xxx

I'm hoping so Katie!! I'm continuously craving the same foods too....! Damn Sainsbury's!

Day four was my most difficult day too, push through it hun it will be worth it all in the end!

Thanks Katt, and so into day 5 :0) x

take yourself out of temptations way and have a long bath and pamper yourself a bit; remind yourself why you are doing this and also remember that once you tip over into ketosis you will feel much better. Persevere, keep busy and think how much better you will feel tomorrow.
Good luck x

Thanks FF, hopefully today will be much better! Just realised after nearly a week I have banana shakes too!!! So sat with one for brekkie....

Scales are down again this morning so good enough motivation for me I think :0)

yep agree with all the other girls xx keep going it only gets easier xx dont give in and you will be so chuffed with yourself honey xx just think what you are gonna look like this christmas if you keep at it hopefully you may be 3 stone down by then xxx

Thanks TTS :0) I've just bought a cracking Halloween outfit, I never wear skirts/dresses but this is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow I think!!!!!

I feel much better today, cravings have gone and I don't feel hungry at all so I'm hopefully going into ketosis!

Night shift tonight though so have to keep occupied :0) x

Back