Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Well done Trip!!! Yay!!! So funny about the keto thing... if only we could base a keto diet around shredded weet and mini eggs!!! I think a bit more carbs would tip you out of it, but I know how you feel - I am starting to see bread as the work of the devil, lol!!! Well done, honey.

xxx

Well done trip, fab loss.... Keep in there Minz at least you're aware of what your putting in your mouth even though you feel down. It's all about damage limitation imo..... You'll get back on it soon enough. x

I've blown it today!! But nevermind. I'll be back on track on sunday. I'm off out tomorrow. x

Good luck to everyone else.

just a little worried cos i am doing ss+ this week and my losses have been a consistant 3lb a week lately on ss i dont want to start loosing a lb a week not that there is anything wrong with that its just money is tight right now and i really need to get this last stone off as quickly as possible.

Im in the same boat as you.. Ive started on SS+ this week and at the moment the scales havent budges.. which is slightly worrying! Mind you I havent been to the loo since Sunday either so perhaps something is stuck!! lol

morning all ! how's everyone doing? had a better day yesterday, but off out for the day today, hoping I can stay 100% and not be tempted, going to do a fair bit of walking, so the exercise should help.

Good luck Trish, and Sleepy! We can do it! Sun shining here... yay! Hoping to get out for walk and/or some gardening. Invited for drinks and nibbles later, eek... better go buy a bottle of fizzy water... is everyone OK today?

xxx

Boo hoo - stayed the same - so am still chasing those 2lbs.....so far so good today - had my shake, will have light lunch with sis then catching up with a mate for a cruise round the shops and coffee.......MUST do better this week.

What a lovely sunny day - hope all is well with the rest of the gang! x

Never mind Minz... you've done SOOOO well you are an inspiration! Have fun in the sunshine and be good... we all have sts weeks, lots of them in my case!!! Stay on track honey and have a great day...

xxx

Never mind Minz... you've done SOOOO well you are an inspiration! Have fun in the sunshine and be good... we all have sts weeks, lots of them in my case!!! Stay on track honey and have a great day...

xxx
Thanks so much Katycakes - do you know I read your post in your accent (just love it)......our stats are SO similar aren't they?

Oh noooo!!! Gonna burst your bubble hon... I'm not a Scot, though I have lived here for last 18 years!!! (Eek!) Grew up in Coventry of Irish stock, but always longed to live in countryside and made the move in the end... have neutral sort of accent with just a few scottish inflections... Sorry!!! I love the irish accent, all varieties, so I will have to imagine a Dublin twang now on your posts!!

xxx

Minz, P.S. - ours stats are so similar right up until the fact that you are WAY slimmer than I am aiming to be... I was once 9st 7lb but don't think I can go back there... 11 is my goal for now! But love your strength and determination!!!

xxx

Hi everyone, had a lovely day out, went for lunch with hubby and daughter,I just had a plain green salad with a little bit of tuna, and no dressing, plus water to drink, so did okay. hope everyone else has had a good day.
Minz I've had loads of sts weeks, and will probably have one this week at wi on tues, we just need to stay on track and not let sts weeks get us too down and make us cheat, eventually the weight loss will catch up.

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone!!! Hope the Easter bunny has been good & brought you salad leaves instead of chocolate... sigh!!! Have a lovely day everyone and be as good as you can be - and if you can't, no guilt!

xxx

hi everyone, hope everyone has a good day, stay strong and resist the easter eggs

Last edited:
Hi everyone, can I join you on this thread? I've got 7lbs to get to target and finding moving up the plans rather harder than I anticipated :confused:. Slipped off the wagon over the last couple of days, it all started with a hot cross bun on Good Friday and yesterday I was really tired all day a found myself having another hot cross bun and some mini-eggs :cry:. Need to get myself back in the zone today and will steer clear of the kids easter eggs! Really busy at work today so should keep me away from tempation!

Happy Easter everyone!!! Hope the Easter bunny has been good & brought you salad leaves instead of chocolate... sigh!!! Have a lovely day everyone and be as good as you can be - and if you can't, no guilt!

xxx
LOL - salad leaves, minus little bite marks left by the Easter bunny no doubt!
Hi everyone, can I join you on this thread? I've got 7lbs to get to target and finding moving up the plans rather harder than I anticipated :confused:. Slipped off the wagon over the last couple of days, it all started with a hot cross bun on Good Friday and yesterday I was really tired all day a found myself having another hot cross bun and some mini-eggs :cry:. Need to get myself back in the zone today and will steer clear of the kids easter eggs! Really busy at work today so should keep me away from tempation!
Welcome Tracey - good luck with the last 7.....we're the same weight and same goal of 10st......so many on here have similar losses and goals - we can do it!

Happy Easter everyone! x

Last edited:
Can I just say.... I BLOOMIN HATE EASTER!! Im so glad Im working today so i dont have to sit around thinking about chocolate!!!

I am a BAD BAD gir!!

Hope everyone else is doing alot better than me! x

Back