Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Well, day 3..... I ate cheese on toast last night!! Naughty or what!! Am back on track this morning though..... Why is this diet so hard when you are so near the end!! Arrgghh!!

Zobo, I identify... not sure why we do this, but think it's because we know we are heading back to the real world and its food... maybe it's all part of the journey when you get to this stage!!!

Andju, you didn't sound sorry for yourself at all... sorry, I just think too much about stuff sometimes!!! Mainly thinking out loud if you know what I mean. You are very wise, I agree that the journey has to be followed to the very end but only we can decide where the end is. And we can change our minds!!! Feeling a lot better this afternoon, and much more positive.

xxx

hi everyone i'm just as bad, did ok until today, then when I got home from work had some chocolate followed by a slice of pizza! I don't really know why, it was just there!

Last edited:
I find now Im closer to target Im thinking about and wanting food more than I thought possible. Perhaps because when we started it was a simple "NO" as we had so much to lose... where as now we are so close to the finish line its like we can almost taste the food?

I agree on 100% day.... Trying so hard, it's awful!! I've got one of those headaches that feels like your head is hollow..... Maybe my brain has escaped. lol x

Hi everyone,hope we're all doing ok,Im managing to be good(for a change)haha!!
Have a good day
xx

I've just eaten a Wispa!!! WTF is wrong with me.....SABOTAGE.......

I've just had some jelly babies why can't I stop cheating. thinking of joining a gym, but a bit nervous, just been to look at total fitness, its going to cost £40 a month, does anyone know the going rate? does this seem reasonable?

Last edited:
Hi all, just back from a day in Glasgow, the sun shone and I was as good as I possibly could be... had lunch with friends at Wagamama and chose raw salad (leaves & slices of mooli) and endamame beans, which are soya beans, so high protein. Figured that was best veggie option as the tofu dishes came with sauce & rice or noodles. So... feel good about that, even though I know it's just the fear of tomorrow's weigh in keeping me on track! The scales seemed to dip earlier in week, but are solidly back to where they were now... grrr. Still, I try not to take too much notice of them as they can be erratic.

Hope everyone is OK. Hugs, Trisha & Zobo, been there, know how it feels... it's all part of our challenge to put food back into our lives I guess. Learning process, right?

xxx

Well done katycakes that was a great choice. Zobo and trisha I feel for you both, but at least you stopped at a wispa and jelly babies and didnt go mad.:)

I have just cleared a bin bag of clothes yay! I was holding on to them.....just incase. Gave myself a good talking:copon: to I'm never going back there again so I really don't need them!!

Well done Trip... you are SO not going back there. We wouldn't let you!!! I tried on some size 14 dresses in Glasgow today - didn't buy one, none were what I wanted & I only had a teeny time spare for shopping, but they ALL fitted. Whoa!!!!

xxx

Wow well done. It makes all the hard work worth it. Im a 14 but a 16 on top, big (.)(.)s lol but it does mean I cant get dresses that fit well. Last time I was this weight was in the 90's!:eek: x

Me too... and not for much of the 90s, either! One of the dresses I tried was GORGEOUS but too big on top & gappy round sleeves. The bottom fitted perfectly, it was quite fitted. (I am bigger on the bottom half, not horribly so, but big hips/bum.) I never wear fitted stuff, ever. I kept fiddling with it, wondering what was wrong with it, and then it dawned on me. It was just too big... on the top half. If the skirt hadn't been so fitted, I'd have needed a 12. Oh. My. God!!!!! Worth leaving the dress behind just to know that!!!

xxx

Hi everyone here's to 100% today (fingers crossed). Katy I'm like you bigger on the bottom half)

Hi girls,just checking in,have had a read through,wispas and jelly babies....yum!!I can taste them!!haha!!
Triple,well done on getting rid of the clothes,thats a real achievment to let go of those bigger sizes.
Katy wow what a feeling trying on those clothes its great isnt it,I bought a box of chocs for my dad for easter,he didnt come down and has gone away,so Ive stuck a gross picture of myself on the box so I will leave them alone!!!
Have a good day everyone
xx

Lol, Andju!!! I need to try that one. It's weird, but I have been giving lots of choc as pressies on this diet - either self-torture, or just some twisted idea of eating-it-by-proxy!!!

Looks like we are all set for a 100% day! My weigh in is later, I am certain I haven't made the 3lbs I pledged, but will be happy with any loss. Even when sticking 100% to 810 my losses just seem to have slowed right down. But yesterday, saw friends I hadn't seen since before Xmas... their jaws dropped, & my lovely mad pal said 'All that weight! And you've got taller, too!!!!' Lol again!!! Said I'd had my legs stretched! Such a confidence boost though.

xxx

Well done for getting rid of those clothes trip.... Out with the old, you'll never need them again.

Good luck for you wi today katy, I'm sure you'll have had a good weight loss.

Good idea with the chocs andy, lol. Even that wouldn't stop me. I have to get rid of EVERYTHING that is a temptation. So I'd either have to eat them, or give them away.

I'm a lb & a half down this morning, so 9 stone 2 & half lb.... Can't quite believe it really as I've had a couple of blips & I've been eating fruit! Anyway I'm not complaining.... Official weigh in tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have shifted that last half a lb & will have lost my pledged amount....

good luck everyone for today... x

Morning all, how are we all doing?
I have lost a pound off my pledge so far... haven't been this weight since i was at secondary school all those years ago :D.
8 stone 1lb!! We can do this.
Well done on binning your old big clothes Trip, make room for all the new ones lol! :8855:

Back