Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Thanks honeys... gonna get myself some magic electronic scales and get that last .2 of a lb off before I head overseas on Tuesday... promise!!!

xxx

Well done Katycakes - You are practically there! x

I know I won't post a loss this week (aaaarg) but hey, it's my birthday today, so I'm still smiling :)

Aw Minz, Happy Birthday!!! Think you should bake a huge CD muffin and invite us all around to have a slice!!! Have a great day honey and enjoy every minute.

xxx

Well done katy.:happy096: You should have taken off your trouses at WI lol. Thats great news your soooooo close. Hope the 1200 is easier for you.

Happy Birthdaty Minz. Hope you have a lovely day x:553:

Happy birthday minz have a fab day. Katycakes your almost there youve done so so well enjoy ur trip. I havent been on much this week not much time on my hands unfortunately. I went to WI yesterday lost another 1lb its sooo slow ha ha its driving me mad i just need it gone. Im also in a dilema i have 8lb till healthy bmi and 12lbs till my target but my main goal was to fit in the wedding dress i have bought for my wedding next april and guess what it fits my cdc has suggested moving up the stages now but im reluctant because i think psychologically i need to get to my ultimate goal of 10stones to stop me putting all the weight back on i know that it sounds crazy but if i dont get to my goal i think ill feel like i failed.

Barnsie, once you hit BMI 25 I think you should move to 810, to protect your lean muscle tissue, but you can stay on 810 till target and will still get good losses. In fact, it may jog your metabolism a bit and push things along! Don't be scared of the steps, though - you'll love them! You will get to your goal honey, I know just what you mean, but you are determined and have come such a long way. Almost there!!!

xxx

Thanks katycakes im doing 810 at the moment but my losses have slowed dramatically ive lost 5lbs in the last 4weeks so a little demotivating I know i need to get to my goal for my own sanity and i think it will be good to have a few pounds to play with as i say its a year till the wedding and i need to be able to maintain my loss. I just need to stop fretting and get on with it would just like a little boost hopefully it might come next week!

OK... I did 810 for 3 months and losses were slow, but still, a stone and a half went that way. Nobody was more amazed than me to find a further 2.4 lbs went in my fortnight of 1000. Now on 1200, who knows what will happen. I totally see your point and know how important goal is. I feel much the same as you about it, and am determined never to go back.

Maybe consider a week or fortnight of SS to speed losses and then switch back to 810? Don't know what to suggest. Depends how long you have been on 810, if it's only a short while, my guess is your body is adjusting and you will get a whoosh soon. That's how I seemed to be, If not... well, CDC advice needed I guess. Keep on keeping on honey, you are so close now.

xxx

Wow, seems like the exercise was worth it, 3lbs 10oz this week and ive eaten slightly over the 1200 on a couple of occasions.
All I can say to those on a standstill is force the exercise, it has to hurt but the relief of finally seeing the scales move is far better than the pain of doing the exercise.
CDC training day tomorow so get to wear my new 32" trousers and medium shirt :)
Good luck with the weekend everyone, hardest time of the week.

And Barnsei remember that as your weight gets lower you will lose a lot slower anyway, theres not as much fat and you are lighter so need less calories, in my eyes you are better to stick at the higher plan, it will be better for you in the long run rather than going back up and down. :)

Badger, congrats on getting thru to the CD training day, wondered how you had got on. Go for it.

xxx

Badger, congrats on getting thru to the CD training day, wondered how you had got on. Go for it.

xxx
Bit disappointed at how casual the phone call was. Had prepared myself for an epic in depth interview but it lasted 2 minutes and I didnt break a sweat :D

Stick in there on 1200, this is my third week and ive really lost very little in the last month till this week so persistence is key, :)

Happy birthday minz,
well done on the cdc training badger.
enjoy your trip katy.
barnsie I jnow how you feel, its pretty much the same for me and its driving me crazy, and the slow losses are making me cheat more, don't know why, guess I'm just fed up of the slow losses. but I am determined to get to goal, just need to stay focused.

I'm off to the gym now, see if that helps trouble is it just makes me hungry!

Happy Birthday Minz!
Im sorry I havent been around much been so hetic, had a crap day today which has resulted in biscuits and cheeseburgers (!!!!!!) and having a lot of sleep issues with my 3 yr old, Im exhausted. Ill be back on track and around soon, well done to you all, Ill catch up really soon!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

hi how is everyone? had a better day today but not been 100%, but not much over 810, going to start taking it one day at a time, ie can't cheat for today only

Hey all, can I get a slap please..............I have had another crap day and looks like I have put weight on. Damn it. I have to get back on track.....HELP!!!!

Hugs Hels... self-sabotage? I have had times like this and don't really understand why or where it comes from... it usually lasts a few days for me and then I jump back into 100% and feel better. Please don't feel too bad... you've done SO well and come so far. Jump back on the wagon, we are there to give you a hand up and keep you there. Please don't worry about 'gain' - will be gone as fast if you get back on track.

xxx

Back