Struggling on Week 1, need help

Thanks for that message wanna_be_slim, made me think twice about weighing. My issue is that I was on weight watchers a few years ago and lost 5lbs in the first week and obviously that was by eating and now I'm a little worried that I wont achieve that by what feels like starving myself.

The more I think about it the more I think that LT isn't for me... I soooo want to stick it out til at least friday's weigh-in but its starting to feel unlikely!!!

What can I do to make the time pass quicker, I just watched 'come dine with me', that was a bad move on my behalf lol

Thanks for that message wanna_be_slim, made me think twice about weighing. My issue is that I was on weight watchers a few years ago and lost 5lbs in the first week and obviously that was by eating and now I'm a little worried that I wont achieve that by what feels like starving myself.

The more I think about it the more I think that LT isn't for me... I soooo want to stick it out til at least friday's weigh-in but its starting to feel unlikely!!!

What can I do to make the time pass quicker, I just watched 'come dine with me', that was a bad move on my behalf lol

hi there hun, why dont you get a book or download a game on your computer or even go for a walk if weather allows.
my first few days i couldnt watch any cooking programs but now it just doesnt bother me at all. i can even sit and watch my husband and kids have their meals.
look at the inspirational slide from here and that will boost your motivation and ask yourself, are you happy with your body right now. if you are, then you can stop the diet but if you're not tell yourself, at least finish this week and see the result on friday and take it form there.
personally for me no other diet has ever worked and LP is the one for me, on no other diets have i ever lost 8 pounds on my first week and trust me i have done nearly most diets on this planet.
keep telling yourself you can do it and as summer is on its way, how proud and confident you will feel after you have lost some weight when you see a lot of slimmer people wearing beautiful clothes and you wishing that you could wear something like that.
will power is a big thing while dieting and stay strong and you will have a very strong will power thats when you can say no to food.
chin up hun, you can do it.
sorry its such a long reply, got a bit carried away..
:) :)

Back