Struggling so much!!! Cried too much.

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
Im only on day 2 and feel so down. I cried my
Eyes out this morning for no reason! I'm so hungry, I have really painful tummy rumbles and I just to sit and have a meal! I know I can't and I'm trying so hard not to give up. I have to do this I know. Please inspire me with how well your doing x

Hi hun, these first few days are the hardest but it gets easier - honest. I'm on day 4 n feel loads better than I did yesterday x come on my thread called new starter n join in with our banter n chat, we are gonna get each other thro it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've kinda had two iffy days now. Last night OH had a big Sunday dinner at 11pm and everything i seemed to watch on telly revolved around food but i woke up this morning so glad i lasted another day, then as today wore on i was feeling a bit miserable but got a lovely dress for my holidays in a size 16 hoping it would fit by then but got home and it fits lovely now so might even have to get a 14 for hols! Also my size 20 jeans kept falling down on me all day which really cheered me up!! A few weeks ago i couldn't even get them over my bum. Stick it out hun, read a book, watch a good film. This is only a few weeks of your life for a much much happier life and trust me you'll really regret eating. You CAN do this! Imagine all the lovely clothes you can wear and things you can do.x x

sunshine_72 said:
Hi hun, these first few days are the hardest but it gets easier - honest. I'm on day 4 n feel loads better than I did yesterday x come on my thread called new starter n join in with our banter n chat, we are gonna get each other thro it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, I'll pop over in a sec :)

Daisyhappy! said:
Well I've kinda had two iffy days now. Last night OH had a big Sunday dinner at 11pm and everything i seemed to watch on telly revolved around food but i woke up this morning so glad i lasted another day, then as today wore on i was feeling a bit miserable but got a lovely dress for my holidays in a size 16 hoping it would fit by then but got home and it fits lovely now so might even have to get a 14 for hols! Also my size 20 jeans kept falling down on me all day which really cheered me up!! A few weeks ago i couldn't even get them over my bum. Stick it out hun, read a book, watch a good film. This is only a few weeks of your life for a much much happier life and trust me you'll really regret eating. You CAN do this! Imagine all the lovely clothes you can wear and things you can do.x x

Thank you. I'm a size 22 at the moment and can't wait for the day I can buy a 16 or even a 14. Size 14 is my aim and to enjoy our holiday in Spain without worrying about my weight. I just cooked tea for my daughter and reaaaaally wanted to sit with her and eat but I made my tea time shake and do feel a little better. I know that when I start seeing the weight coming off I will be fine. I'm 30, if I don't do it now....I'll never do it!

Thanks for your help :)

When is your holiday? It will ABSOLUTELY happen for you! Im only on day 12 and already getting loads of comments "oh you've lost weight!" etc and when i tried that dress on it was literally just too see how far i had to go like would i manage to get into it for my hol but if i had anywhere to wear it right now i would! Now in fairness Im always a bit smaller in dresses and tops cos I've big thighs and bum but I've no doubt in a few weeks time I'll be able to wear size 16 jeans :) same for you cos our start size is pretty similar!

Daisyhappy! said:
When is your holiday? It will ABSOLUTELY happen for you! Im only on day 12 and already getting loads of comments "oh you've lost weight!" etc and when i tried that dress on it was literally just too see how far i had to go like would i manage to get into it for my hol but if i had anywhere to wear it right now i would! Now in fairness Im always a bit smaller in dresses and tops cos I've big thighs and bum but I've no doubt in a few weeks time I'll be able to wear size 16 jeans :) same for you cos our start size is pretty similar!

Wow your doing so well. Our holiday is the end of October. Also...there's a trip to Alton towers at the end of August and I would love to have lost enough weight to feel comfortable enough to go on some rides with my daughter. I haven't been on a fairground ride since I was 22 :)

I know how u feel gorgeous! I'm on day 4 and the only thing I seem to be doing is popping onto scale (weight has not changed..:( its like mental tortue..anyway it is getting better I am not feeling starving, just really fancy nice SOLID food! I hope this will go soon..its all in the head...
Keep strong, it will be worth it!!

Oh my god you defo defo will!! Just stick it out you know what they say "this time next year you'll say why didn't i start then" imagine having a lovely holiday feeling comfortable and full of confidence. I've spent too many holidays totally self conscious thinking if id just done something about it when i had wanted to, it would be done now :)

pinksmartie said:
I know how u feel gorgeous! I'm on day 4 and the only thing I seem to be doing is popping onto scale (weight has not changed..:( its like mental tortue..anyway it is getting better I am not feeling starving, just really fancy nice SOLID food! I hope this will go soon..its all in the head...
Keep strong, it will be worth it!!

I'm exactly the same!!! Even went out and bought new scales. Lol. Iv been on LT before and I go into ketosis on day 3 normally do fingers crossed! Lol :)

Daisyhappy! said:
Oh my god you defo defo will!! Just stick it out you know what they say "this time next year you'll say why didn't i start then" imagine having a lovely holiday feeling comfortable and full of confidence. I've spent too many holidays totally self conscious thinking if id just done something about it when i had wanted to, it would be done now :)

Funny you should say that....we went on the same holiday last October and I spent the whole holiday in full maxi dresses with sleeves or black trousers and tops. I must have looked stupid but iv got really chunky arms and legs so there way no other way for me. Anyway....now I'm thinking....if I had done this diet last October, I'd be loads slimmer now. Iv got to do this now or I never will x

Oh my upper arms are like tree trucks and my legs are like tree trunks on steroids but Im absolutely determined not to wear sleeves, baleros or cardis on this holiday unless it's actually chilly!! Im so happy with how that dress looked today-was strappy eek- that i really believe i can manage without them if i stick this out 100% :)

this diet is soooo worth it, the first week i wondered why i was really doing it!!! but i stepped on the scales after the first week and realised i weighed less, i even looked better!! I am now approaching week 6 and lost almost 2 stones ~ and now my husband has joined me for the last few weeks!!!

Just think of how good you will feel, to rapidly dropping clothing sizes is motivating in itself ~ so stick it out and think thinner!!:)

Wow tournesol, 2 stone is fab, well done you!!!! I can't wait to be on week 6 :)

Daisy, I am the cardigan queen!!! Haha, one in every colour and don't own any shorts or short sleeves tops at all. I can't wait to shop in girly shops that aren't made for bigger women :)

you need to keep going guys. I'm on day 30 and I never thought I would make it past day 1! I've also bought a DVD called 10 minute solutions which tones etc. Don't mean to be rude but if you struggle with your arms etc, this DVD will immensely help you! But keep with it and good luck :D

Well I'm in a fan mood today :) woke up and I'm not hungry at all. My mouth tastes like a cat died in it and my breath stinks. I think I might be in ketosis :) I'll have a look for that DVD tubby, I went out and bought myself some weights soon am doing exercises on my arms because I don't want saggy skin. I'm also going to buy a cross trainer and an an roller :)

Ah Lipotrim Im delighted you feel good and that magic ketosis has hit! :)

pinksmartie said:
morning guys I just realised you are on lipotrim whereas I am doing cambridge...what difference is there..?!cheers

There's another forum for Cambridge. I don't
Know much about it but it's pretty much the same thing only I think Cambridge is more expensive. My uncle did Cambridge and lost 10stone!! Lipotrim just works better for me. How much do you pay? X

I guess it works on same basics, right?! Shakes,soups etc..?! Cambridge I pay £62 a week because I need 4sachets a day due to my heigh. Its expensive but I am doing it for myself ..can't put price on that..

Back