Struggling this afternoon :(

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Well not struggling as such, just moody, tempermental, bored and irratable.

Exactly like my first weekend last time on LT.

My bf's taking all the cop of it - bless him.

But yes, today, well this afternoon has been the worst this week so far. But i will not crack - although im moody etc i dont want food - just a cold glass of cola!!! aaahhhhhh :giggle:

Well not struggling as such, just moody, tempermental, bored and irratable.

Exactly like my first weekend last time on LT.

My bf's taking all the cop of it - bless him.

But yes, today, well this afternoon has been the worst this week so far. But i will not crack - although im moody etc i dont want food - just a cold glass of cola!!! aaahhhhhh :giggle:

hey - well done on survivin so far....stick with it - you know it works ;)

Debz xx

A know - thanks debz :D

We shall :D :D Least x-factor is on now!!! :D

Have full confidence you will be back to your bubbly self soon :)

Just keep remembering that only two more sleeps to go for your first WI and that euphoric feeling ;-)!!!!

Take care

oh i cant stand casualty!!!

I have kept myself busy by looking at Paris!!! My bf has agreed to go to Paris in april for our 6 year anniversary - cant bloody wait! :giggle: talk about foreward planning but hey! nothing like being prepared!!!! :giggle:

Have full confidence you will be back to your bubbly self soon :)

Just keep remembering that only two more sleeps to go for your first WI and that euphoric feeling ;-)!!!!

Take care

:rotflmao: 2 SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
We went 2 years ago....walked and walked everywhere...brill place.

Try and get a book as on where to go. There is so much to see and it is really quite spread out. You wont see everything, so need to read up and decide.

I would try and get to Moulin Rouge....we didnt book and it was fully booked and we were really disappointed. Monmatre is just amazing...oh, you are taking me back now. I am sure I have a tourist book. I know I lent it to my friend, but I must see if I have it and maybe you can borrow it.

Hey Tanya,

Sorry you're feeling miserable. At least you KNOW that LT works and that it does get better. Small comfort when you're feeling rubbish but just keep focusing on that romantic weekend in Paris!! It will be even sweeter when you're sitting in trendy Parisian cafes looking all gorgeous and skinny!!

xx

Paris!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
We went 2 years ago....walked and walked everywhere...brill place.

Try and get a book as on where to go. There is so much to see and it is really quite spread out. You wont see everything, so need to read up and decide.

I would try and get to Moulin Rouge....we didnt book and it was fully booked and we were really disappointed. Monmatre is just amazing...oh, you are taking me back now. I am sure I have a tourist book. I know I lent it to my friend, but I must see if I have it and maybe you can borrow it.

Ahh i am very excited! Although its like 8 months away :( i have already done some research and noted down places to go. We are defo going up the eiffel tower at night!!! :D and defo going to the Louvre and Rue Cler then its just decided other things too - would love to do a seine river cruise but there is so much id love to do i cant do it all in 2 days!!! lol

Hey Tanya,

Sorry you're feeling miserable. At least you KNOW that LT works and that it does get better. Small comfort when you're feeling rubbish but just keep focusing on that romantic weekend in Paris!! It will be even sweeter when you're sitting in trendy Parisian cafes looking all gorgeous and skinny!!

xx

haha yeah sat there stuffing my face with a gorgeous pastry of some kind!!! :rotflmao:

You will be well knackered......I never walked up so many steps...we walked up the eifel tower and the arc as well as all the churches!! haha...wasnt intentional, but it just happened that way.

You could do the eiffel at night, and also the river boat as well as they are fairly close to each other...we did the boat at night and it is lovely, it really is...well worth it and from memory it only lasted about an hour,,then we walked back up the famous street,,cant remember what it is called now..the one where all the fancy shops are! But think it is well over a mile, maybe 2 miles long!!!

Just get up early and cram as much in as you can...get the 2 day pass on the bus as they are worth it and get you around quickly..hop on and off.

8 months will come round quickly as you have christmas/new year and then, before you know it, you will be on countdown!

Thats the one thing im worried about - using the metro or the buses!

The street you are on about, is it the Champs Elysees?
We'll be going there too hopefully!!!!

I dont intend on walking up the tower, no way!!! :giggle:

hey hun sorry u feelin rubbish but atleast u av paris to think of. its brill and i walked the tower, its not so bad. alot of stairs tho. lol. im soo jealous. ;).

the funny thing is, is that i might be goin in april. my mun 50 an i sed i would take her to celebrate. just us two girls (im the only girl wiv 4 brothers argh).

hope u feel better soon, cant imagine u bein down 4 long. :)

ahhhh how weird! when abouts in april you planning on going? x

Am still in there chick :) Today is much better - i think it was just cuz it was a saturday, i had gotten used to having a few drinkies again and it was the first weekend ... all good today! only 1 more sleep till weigh in!!! :D

Hi Tanya,
glad ton hear you are much improved today, hope tomorrow goes quickly and look forward to hearing how the first weigh in goes. Best of luck.
Doirin

Back