struggling to find appropriate snacks

I can't really help as I usually have cheese for a snack too. Pepporami? Or some ham? I saw a recipe for asparagus wrapped in ham... I'll see if I can find it.

try pepperami love.

But there's a gram of carbs in each asparagus spear. :(

Oh :( I didn't read that bit! LOL! Scrap that idea then...

but if it's just one for a snack?

Yeah it could work Jim. I'd have to limit how many I had with me though as I reckon it's quite a moreish snack? :D I'd scoff the lot!

What about a packet of fridge raiders? I think they are about 1.6 carbs for the packet.

the odd pickled onion with a knobble of cheese does the trick.
A piece of ham smeared with cream cheese, rolled up is lush.
Oopsie rolls are BRILLIANT for picking at and you can add cream cheese and cherry toms on top.
Cold sausages cut into pennies.

For sheer delectability I find that a pretty looking mini babybel, a smidge of pate and a swirl of primula cheese on top not only looks like a feast but tastes orgasmic.

Jesus, I do kid myself that these snack are better than choc!

What about a packet of fridge raiders? I think they are about 1.6 carbs for the packet.

*eating a packet now* :D

For sheer delectability I find that a pretty looking mini babybel, a smidge of pate and a swirl of primula cheese on top not only looks like a feast but tastes orgasmic.

That sounds yummy!

roast flavour is my fave!
Oopsies work out to be half a carb each if you make the full mixture and split into 6.
I cant do this diet without them....just cant. I lubs them with whipped cream and sugar free syrup

I've not tried oopsies yet. I'll attempt to make them next week... I say attempt as I've never even seperated eggs before!

Its not too hard mets. Just tip the egg yolk from one half of the shell to the other until only the yolk left then use whichever bit you need. Or put an egg cup over the yolk push down and hold firmly then tip the dish up and the white should come away

Back