Step 1 Sole Source Struggling to get back on plan....

Hey ladies! Was my birthday so had the weekend off. Didnt eat much really had a surprise party so that took my appetite away lol! Back on plan 100% tomorrow actually cant wait as i feel so full (from eating so little)!! On the brighter hand i looked fab! Fitted into a beautiful maxi dress from the normal size section! Just cant stop thanking cwp for my change!! :) hope you are all ok? Xoxo

Hey ladies! Was my birthday so had the weekend off. Didnt eat much really had a surprise party so that took my appetite away lol! Back on plan 100% tomorrow actually cant wait as i feel so full (from eating so little)!! On the brighter hand i looked fab! Fitted into a beautiful maxi dress from the normal size section! Just cant stop thanking cwp for my change!! :) hope you are all ok? Xoxo

Aww happy belated birthday. I'm sure you had great fun whilst looking haaawwwwt :)

I decided to change my goal weight to 8.5 st instead of 9 st since I know I will main at 8.7-10 st afterwards. Are you back on SS tomorrow ?

Congratulations on the dress, bet u looked fab & Happy Birthday! Bet u'll find if u get back on it now it won't actually have made much dif. Think its important to have some fun sometimes as this diet can defo suck that out of life but is so worth it! No other diet can match it. Really hoping to have got to 1st lost at weigh in tom if I don't will b v v close. Xx

Aww happy belated birthday. I'm sure you had great fun whilst looking haaawwwwt :)

I decided to change my goal weight to 8.5 st instead of 9 st since I know I will main at 8.7-10 st afterwards. Are you back on SS tomorrow ?

I was thinking the same although got a while to go yet but was thinking of setting goal lower so that when I do end up putting on a little when I start eating again I end up where I want to b.
How much have u got to lose to get to goal now? Xx

I was thinking the same although got a while to go yet but was thinking of setting goal lower so that when I do end up putting on a little when I start eating again I end up where I want to b.
How much have u got to lose to get to goal now? Xx

I have just 35 lbs more before I get to 8.5 st. I will not tell my counsellors until I hit my first target of 9.5 stone :)

Congratulations on the dress, bet u looked fab & Happy Birthday! Bet u'll find if u get back on it now it won't actually have made much dif. Think its important to have some fun sometimes as this diet can defo suck that out of life but is so worth it! No other diet can match it. Really hoping to have got to 1st lost at weigh in tom if I don't will b v v close. Xx

Iv really struggled to get back on plan and i have not been 100% but im planning to star afresh tomorrow. Need a bit of motivation xoxo

Iv really struggled to get back on plan and i have not been 100% but im planning to star afresh tomorrow. Need a bit of motivation xoxo

Hiya, not been on here for a couple of days, too busy eating, lol!!! Just kidding not been that bad just not great. How r u doing now? It's so hard to get back on track, took me ages after my w'end off, really regret having that off now but was unavoidable. Stick with it u can do it.

Xx

Hiya, not been on here for a couple of days, too busy eating, lol!!! Just kidding not been that bad just not great. How r u doing now? It's so hard to get back on track, took me ages after my w'end off, really regret having that off now but was unavoidable. Stick with it u can do it.

Xx

Hey hope you're ok. How are you getting on?

Hiya, I'm having a rubbish week, been ill so been feeling sorry for myself & only stuck to for 1 day so far since Tues, v annoyed with myself then I'm off out tonight going for dinner and the theatre, been booked pre diet so going to have a night off as couldn't bear to sit & just watch everyone else eat! Then nxt w'end I'm going out for a meal(mums birthday so couldn't really say no!), finding it really hard as don't want to put my life on hold but know I shld if I want to get to target b4 my hol. Just worked out though that there r 4 days that I can't stick to plan & 48 that I can b4 I go so trying not to panic!
How are you doing?
X

Hiya, I'm having a rubbish week, been ill so been feeling sorry for myself & only stuck to for 1 day so far since Tues, v annoyed with myself then I'm off out tonight going for dinner and the theatre, been booked pre diet so going to have a night off as couldn't bear to sit & just watch everyone else eat! Then nxt w'end I'm going out for a meal(mums birthday so couldn't really say no!), finding it really hard as don't want to put my life on hold but know I shld if I want to get to target b4 my hol. Just worked out though that there r 4 days that I can't stick to plan & 48 that I can b4 I go so trying not to panic!
How are you doing?
X

I'm doing good. You can attend all the events you've previously arranged but just stay away from carbs. You also have to make a decision about when to start and stick to it. Let me know if you need any encouragement x

Thanks hun, found it easier getting back on track after this Sat nite out & didn't eat as much as I wld've normally either so was pleased. Been gd the last 2 days so fingers crossed for this wks weigh in. X

Iv had an awful week had weigh in today and put on 1lb plus inches :( just in need of motivation!! How r u doing x

I'm doing ok. Not in until next week I'm away but remain 100%.

A lb isn't the end of the world. Push through and remember how feat you'll feel in a couple if weeks :) :) xx

I've kind of quit at the moment was missing e too

Oops didn't mean to send that yet! Ment I've been missing excercise too much & have got alot of meals out etc at the mo but tbh have been dreadful this wk apart from the excercise which I've stuck to but am kind of regretting my decision even though it made me so unhappy!

Back