Step 1 Sole Source Struggling to get back on plan....

Really regretting coming off plan & not sticking with it, got 5 wks to my hol so panicking now! Thinking of going back on it as only way I can make sure I lose some b4 I go. So Day 1 again today, wish me luck & send me some of ur will power!? Have u ever exercised on it? X

Really regretting coming off plan & not sticking with it, got 5 wks to my hol so panicking now! Thinking of going back on it as only way I can make sure I lose some b4 I go. So Day 1 again today, wish me luck & send me some of ur will power!? Have u ever exercised on it? X
e
No exercise what so ever. You can do this!! Imagine how amazing you'll look on holiday. 5 weeks will fly by literally.
I'm nearly finishing week 8 and can't believe how fast it's come.
Start a diary and let me know how you get on x:)x

Hey luv!!! Bk on plan got weighed today and in 6 days 5.8lbs off so im well chuffed! How r u getting on? Xoxo

Amazing loss. Make sure you stay 100%. I'm doing good and in week 9 of SS with 11 lbs away from goal which I think is easily attainable :) x

Amazing loss. Make sure you stay 100%. I'm doing good and in week 9 of SS with 11 lbs away from goal which I think is easily attainable :) x

I will and even more as my cdc is away until next friday! But got all my products. Im still about 20lbs to goal as iv changed it cus ill look too small and i dont want that! Im in my 17th week. I duno how i have lasted this long!!! O yes it is i envy you i cant wait to be near goal. Iv had to step up to 810 as i use too much energy ! X

I will and even more as my cdc is away until next friday! But got all my products. Im still about 20lbs to goal as iv changed it cus ill look too small and i dont want that! Im in my 17th week. I duno how i have lasted this long!!! O yes it is i envy you i cant wait to be near goal. Iv had to step up to 810 as i use too much energy ! X

You'll be there in no time I'm sure. Wowzer 17 weeks!!! You're already an inspiration x:)

Back