Struggling to get back on TFR

lukeal70

Hi all,
I really need some encouragement. I was doing really well & lost just under 2 stone, then I went away for 10 days & did refeed.
I didn't even enjoy eating that much & was really looking forward to getting back to my shakes, but I am finding it really hard. I start the day ok, then ruin it by having a piece of fruit or similar.:mad: Help !!!

you can do this, becase you are doing it for you... no one else.. think of Christmas or some other special time which might be coing up, and picture yourself wearing something absolutely gorgeous and how amazing you will look and the way everyone will look at you and say "Wow you look amazing"

I took a break for a while and have maintained on south beach diet. I decided that I want to lose some more and am on day 3 of LT. It's toughish, but not too bad as I came from lo-carb eating. If you're struggling to get in the saddle, maybe worth getting yourself into ketosis on something like Atkins and that might take the edge off. (And do get back on it because you're almost halfway to your weightloss goal - you can do it!) Best of luck

I came off last year and it was sooo hard to start back up, so i totally know were ur coming from. But once u get ur head in the right place and get over that day 3.. u'll be flying. it's a really hard diet and takes serious commitment so just give it that last push and remember why you wanted to do this in the first place. A few months down the line and you'll be glad you did.

I've started back on TFR after a week on refeed. I managed to put on 2lbs whilst on refeed which I wasn't happy about but I put it down to drinking copious amounts of coffee with skimmed milk to keep the chocolate cravings at bay.

To be honest I'm totally starving today but I just keep reminding myself of how unhappy, lethargic and terrible I looked prior to losing five stone. I keep reminding myself of how brillant people tell me I look. You can do it, just keep reminding yourself of why you lost the weight in the first place. I've another 4 stone to lose and to keep my head in the game despite the hunger pangs I'm taking myself off to the gym to give the treadmill a hammering.

You've come this far, you'll be great. Good luck.

Back