Struggling today -is anyone else?

wanttobeslender

I think because I'm not working, I'm not as busy and it's cold I'm really hungry today. I've had a black coffee and realy don't fancy my last shake of the day yet. Any ideas for making me forget that i'm wanting to eat?

Go on the internet and look at the clothes you are going to fit into soon! :)

^ I have been doing that a lot lately. I have a folder in my Favourites called "stuff to get when skinny" and I add things I like in there. :D

I struggled this afternoon and felt hungry for first time but I'm glad I didn't give in. I keep having hot baths!

I'm really craving hot food after having choc milkshakes for 3 days...but just trying to stay positive and do things around the house :)

I think because I'm not working, I'm not as busy and it's cold I'm really hungry today. I've had a black coffee and realy don't fancy my last shake of the day yet. Any ideas for making me forget that i'm wanting to eat?
hey hun I hope ur having a better day today, ive been feeling like that a little but its very off and on so luckily goes after a while xxx

Yes lots better today, just having my strawberry shake/smoothie for lunch. Thanks all for the support x

Back