Struggling today

twinklyjojo

I am on my 2nd DD and really hungry today, have had an apple and just about to have some melon, have got turkey cucumber and celery for lunch followed by sugar free jelly then veg soup for tea.

Do you get used to the hunger? My tum is really aching with it :(

It does get easier ..... On my dd's I drink plenty of water and keep busy! My house has never been so clean lol!

Keep strong, it will pass :)

Yes hun they do get easier I promise, my advice would be to make sure you eat enough on your UPs so that you are nicely fuelled for your DD, only eat when you feel hungry , obviously today you are hungry but sometimes its best not to think in terms of mealtimes and just go with the flow, drink plenty have diet drinks if it helps I know they are not ideal but they do help when you are struggling. I personally have an allowance of 150 cals on my DD s just for skimmed milk as I find big mugs of tea and coffee a godesend on DD s. And just keep telling yourself its only a day, try and keep busy and it will be tomorrow before you know it x

yes im struggling on the downs too, i really wanted some food last night, not even anything naughty just some weetabix or anything to get rid of the belly grumbling! i just ended up glugging on water and going to bed a bit earlier as i was bored too so that doesnt help sometimes! best to try and keep busy, i find giving myself a manicure or pedicure, pampering myself with face masks, etc usually passes the time if you're at a loose end stuck at home. it does help take your mind off food!

I was the same my 2nd dd was alot more difficult, but as mentioned above plenty of water and diet drinks occasionally do help. But they do get easier once you get into the swing of things. x

Hang it there my DD days have gotten easier on my third and by far the easiest, not had anything so far and I am not even thinking of food. Stick it out you will be glad you did tomorrow.

Thanks guys, the support is great xx

I have got some sugar free jelly and will have a can of diet coke - like you say not ideal but just until I get used to it!!

Maybe my iron will get a dusting off tonight - not a job I do often but will keep me busy!!!!

That's a perfect plan anything to keep you busy xx

Back