Struggling today!

Lizz1985

Hey Ladies, just need a bit of support tonight please?

I'm at the end of day 11, love the diet and have found it easy so far, have found some packs i really like and a couple I really don't, have lost nearly a stone and I know it's the best vcld I have ever done!

However, tonight I'm finding it really tough to not crave chocolate!! Lol, it is totm and I'm on my last of 3 night shifts before 3 days off, I'm tired because my 2 year old is poorly so having lots of cuddles meaning I get little sleep. Feeling sorry for myself tonight I think and even typing this out is helping to be honest but I just need a little shove in to tomorrow, need to make it through the night. Any tips? Thanks in advance, hope you're all having a nice evening

Lizz x

Have a large glass of water while you contemplate what the chocolate will do for you. Then have another one and contemplate what staying on plan will do for you. Maybe consider having an extra pack - do you have any bars? I had a miserable tom last week, I bulked out my evening pack with veggies and had protein too, did the trick :)

Thanks noodles :) yes I have a bar with me but don't want to have it too soon as its a long time till 7am and home time! Lol

stay strong!

that chocolate may seem tempting. but you'll eat it, be happy for what, 5/10 mins? then you'll feel disappointed and regret it.

if you dont have it, you'll lose, be happier and soon be at your target and able to eat choc guilt free while maintaining.

good good

11 days in is such good going! be a same to ruin it now :)

all that effort put in already is noooot worth the same as a cheat treat.

Definitely not! This really is the best/easiest vcld iv been on! Did LL before I had my LO, been doing different diets for the past couple of years to lose baby weight and now I'm about 1st 10lb from my goal weight (12st) but iv stuck to this longer than exante!

I won't spoil it now! Thank you :)

Made it through the night 100% :) my work colleague even bought a snickers in with him at some point and I refused, torture! Lol but feel good now. Couple of hours till bedtime and I'm in day 12! Have a good day everyone :)

What a turn round - good for you girl! Very well done and BIG pat on the back - brilliant! :D

Well done! Every time you resist it becomes easier to resist the next time. Hope you have a fantastic day.

Back