Struggling today

bridebeslim

Hi everyone

Its day 4 for me today and im struggling.

The backs of my thighs are killing, I feel sick and Im completely fed up.

The only positive is that im not really hungry but I am craving food.

Urrggghhhhhhh

keep at it hunni!! once you get past day 4/5 its much easier!! im on day 9 and loving it :)

Keep going hunni ur doing it !!!! Ur definitely not pathetic cos this diet is bloody hard so u have more willpower than most even to get to day 4 !!!! I'm on day 10 and feel so much more confident in what I'm achieving and u will too, I promise it will get easier so keep going one day at a time and be proud of yourself xx

Biff xxx

Ive had a banana shake (yummy by the way) and feel a bit better.

I feel like I have hunger pains but im not hungry! :confused:

Ive just got to keep thinking of my wedding! If I dont stick with this how am I ever going to find a dress!

Ive had a banana shake (yummy by the way) and feel a bit better.

I feel like I have hunger pains but im not hungry! :confused:

Ive just got to keep thinking of my wedding! If I dont stick with this how am I ever going to find a dress!
hi i know what your going through i call it mind hungry not really hungry lol last night i was mind hungry and was cooking for dh went to nibble his food when he asked me was i hungry i said just mind hungry he said hands off then hahahahah
its hard tho. well done on sticking to it x

Well ive just gotten home and had the choc crispy shake (another yummy one) and now Im in the bath relaxing! Although today has been tough Im very proud myself for not caving in and giving up! (despite receiving a text from Dominos :mad:)

I have my bar left for later while curled up on my sofa with my quilt! (Im freezing!!!)

Oh well onwards and upwards! Or should I say downwards!

Im also freezing which I shouldnt be given the amount of insulation I am carrying haha! - seriously though, WELL DONE for not giving in!! I have had friends trying to tempt me with takeaways, pub food, etc and do you know what?? - Im actually not bothered as I am not even interested in the smell of it! plus I feel so much better than I did 9 days ago when I started! keep it up hun you will look stunning in your dress :)

I get awful stomach cramps sometimes, like its crying out 'arrrrrgggg emptyyyyy' or shrinking..
-Down a glug of water
-Have a hot drink
-have a safe fizzy drink (Ive got ribena plus with fizzy water)
-have a little stretch out
-wrap up in a fluffy blanket

-make a list of all the advantages of losing weight

Also,, ive just seen on the recipes page a recipe for a pizza..where the base is made with cauliflower!! I know, sounds weird, go look, it looks amazing!

Really pleased that you're feeling better today. It does get easier. Not that there won't be temptations, but the feeling ill part does go.

Really pleased that you're feeling better today. It does get easier. Not that there won't be temptations, but the feeling ill part does go.

My other half had chippy for tea. Itvspelt divine and he offered me a chip but I stayed strong and resisted :D :thumbup:

My other half had chippy for tea. Itvspelt divine and he offered me a chip but I stayed strong and resisted :D :thumbup:

Well done, that's a tough one!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back