Struggling today...

Miss_Bettany

I just fed the dog and wanted to lick the fork clean! Bleurgh! The thought of it makes me feel sick but it smells gorgeous!

I've had a chocolate pack, and I'm going to clean my teeth. Need to drink more water today too.

I'm nearly there, just over 2.5 stones to go then I can hit RTM. Then I'll have lost 10 stones. Ten stones. One hundred and fourty pounds.

Blimey. Yet I want to run for the hills and just eat....

Hi Miss B,

Hang in there, those days are the worst. Extra large coffee and loads of water will do the trick.
You have done so amazingly well, it fantastic.
The end is in sight.
Tan

Just think yourself lucky your dog doesn't eat fresh chicken lol!!!!

I felt like that the other day - My flatmate left a fork in the sink that had some poached egg on it...I was transfixed by the congealed yellow yolk - I wanted to lick the fork SO MUCH.....I mentally gave myself a shake "lick the fork, what the hell is wrong with you" and poured washing up liquid over it......I feel strong and positive today though. Some days are good, and some are bad, hey ho!!

Miss Bettany, your post made me laugh! You know it's bad when you want to steal the dogfood lol! We all have days like that but stay strong cos you have achieved so much...plus your pooch would never forgive you!

You have gone to the top of my admiration list! 10 stone is amazing, I only have 3.5st to loose and that is hard enough. I have never been tempted by the dogs food though, but you never know, in the next few weeks it may seem very appealing!!!Keep it up, you are a star***************************************************

I too know what you mean Miss B. I've been dishing up the cats dinner before and worryingly it was appealing!!! Talk about desperate.... But you have done an amazing job so far. Hang on in there, the remaining 2.5 stone will be gone before you know it!

Hi Miss B - it seems you and I are both at the same stage - I have lost close to 7.5 stne with a target loss of 10 stone too!

I am struggling too and need to find some more focus to complete the rest of my goals.

Miss B you're amazing - hope today is much better for you ..... and that you're not tempted by anything. Those days are the worst, mental torture.

Back