struggling tonight

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
struggling again today. Im into my 4th week....and I cant shake the cravings, havnt cheated to date, but somemes I get so bad I wanna cry....help me please, the family food smells so good and I cant escape the smell, next weigh in isnt until Monday :sigh: dont know if ill make it...

oh YM, it's so hard isn't it. DO you rhink it would be worth doing SS+ or 910, just until you can ease yourself off the cravings? Thats what I'm doing.

Stick with it, you can do it!

hiya YM, know what you mean , i have been feeling the same today...bohoo!! i'm in my 4th week too, i just had to stay on the pc whilst everyone was having their tea, only got 1/2 shake left to have and i'm struggling!! abs not cheated and don't plan to either but this week has got to have been the hardest so far! i'm waiting for x factor to come on so i can distract myself, think i'll be having an early night tonight!!let's keep strong, we can do it!! it's just one of those days!! goodluck for your WI monday!

xx
xx

awww hun :hug99: get out of the house go for a walk bath anything but dont eat only two more sleep till wi day your doing brill now dont wreck it think of xmas...?

Just think about yourself stepping on those scales on Monday and seeing your brill loss this week :D

Sorry I'm not much help :eek:

x

YM, hope you're feeling better! It's very hard, but you can do it, keep with it, you'll feel so much better for it! x

hey guys thanks for replying, the cravings passed after an hour as usual, and I feel great for getting slimmer as usual, I have so much going on that needs me to be skinny next year... xmas, jan holiday, daughters 1st bday, hen night...wedding night....honeymoon....21st birthday....need to keep going, i know im gonna stick it out I just need a weep and moan sometimes, thats why I love minimins :) xx

Back