Struggling!

Lee

Hello :) I'm on day 6 and am really struggling! I've been fine up until today but I don't feel great, I'm headachey and I've no energy and I'm desperate for a proper slap up meal! I feel really close to just giving up!
I think the fact that my weight hasn't budged at all for 3 days isn't helping!
Also, I've just ordered my kids a Pizza Hut and I think I may cry when it turns up :(
Give me some motivation please :)

If you are on day 3 you will be in ketosis very soon and that should help in making the diet that much easier to do.

Make sure you are drinking your water throughout the day and not all at once as that will help with dehydration.

If you have broken by the time you read this and had some Pizza just put it behind you and move forward...it is not unusual to have a relapse when starting.

I'm on day 6 so reckon I should already be in Ketosis?
I resisted the pizza.. I did steal a bit ham from my son's pizza and chewed it to get the flavour then spat it in the bin :)
I've still got a bar to look forward to when I'm a Celeb starts.

You have done well to get to day 6 without giving in...a little bit of ham won't do any harm as long as it is honey and crumb free.
If you weigh first thing in the morning before you eat or drink in the nude and after the loo you should see a bit of movement on the scales...if you do this as part of your morning routine you will see your weight go down...might be small some mornings but it will move if you are on total food replacement.

Well done Lee!

Back