Struggling - who else has gone off the plan til after Christmas?

Bought some new clothes today still a size 14 "sigh" so i know i have a long way to go!

Claire
Isn't size funny, I weigh 9 lbs less than you and have just gone into size 14 from 16. Rip out the labels is what I say no one needs to know other than you and people tend look at the whole picture.xx

Thank god for this thread!!

I was starting to feel like a failure!! I have decided to take the next few weeks off and start again in january. I have had a really awful few weeks being made redundant and trying to find a new job that i just dont have the energy for it! Plus as everyone has said their is so much food around and all the parties we have at this time of the year which of course means wine!!!!

We all have a summer holiday so im having a winter holiday and will worry about it in january!!

I think I get confused about what on and off plan actually is....so thanks for the post CP (I can't rep you either!).
I think of on plan as free foods and HEs and off plan as a takeaway or whatever, but if the takeaway is within the weekly syns then it's still on plan...right?

YEP! :)

I've just had a mini challenge arrive - our lovely driver at work has just brought in a mountain of homemade red onion bread rolls, homemade chutney, homemade meringues (if this man wasn't happily married he WOULD be mine!) with cheeses and strawberries and cream. I'm going to use a roll as my two hexb's, a bit of cheese for a hexa, two little meringues 3 syns, and syn the chutney. What a glorious evil man he is! :D
Great point CP about sticking to plan even if going on a syn bender, it's a great idea to keep track of everything.

Mine too! Luckily my office are a greedy lot (myself included sadly) so hopefully it won't all be hanging around for too long :D

Back