• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Struggling with Green Days

I started with the SW diet 1 1/2 weeks ago, doing Red and Green alternate days. Red days are fine, but I am struggling terribly with Green. I'm a bit of a carnivore, and struggle going without meat, so much so it makes me feel ill. I tried Quorn, but find it disgusting. I've thought about combining Red days and EE days, but after dropping in on some threads there seems to be a mixed view of EE.

Any advice welcome on this dilemma !
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You could always syn your meat on a green day and use it as a healthy extra! filing that all i can suggest is extra easy which i love!!! i used to find it really hard to keep thinkin of different things to eat on red and green days but EE is so easy!

You could also do mix 2 max which I've never tried and don't know much about but I think it's where you have a red meal say for breakfast, a green meal for lunch and either red or green for dinner!! not sure what you do about your syns or healthy extras then though!I'm sure someone could be more helpful!

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi ther maybe we could help each other ! i find red days hard . ee is brill i am on one 2day as i am going to the chinese 2night and what i want to order is low on green high on red and vice versa so even i have to syn it wont be that bad i hope ( the scales will let me no on tue eek) if you struggle with green personally i would try ee you wont know until you try ! the only drawback is 1 healthy option a&b .
Hope this helps x