struggling with last shake

buffydog

Silver Member
i`ve just finished the 1st half of my third shake, and really struggling.
Not sure i`m going to be able to fit in the 2nd half.
I`m normally in bed around 10.
Should i just save it for tom, or stay up a bit later to try and fit another in.

I know it's hard, but I would try and finish it today. I struggle sometimes and have to force it down, but you need them all really x

I sometimes struggle with them cos sort of run out of time/can't be bothered cos not hungry (lipotrim) but really is better to stay up a bit later to have the last one. Is there flavour that you find a bit lighter/less filling? If there is go for that.

If you don't take it you may feel quite weak tomorrow and a bit 'off' so not really worth it x

managed to fit it in last night, have decided only to half 1 shake now, and just water the other 2 down a bit. That way i should be able to fit them all in.
Thanks for replying

I've just had to have two mixed together... Urgh! I feel really full.... Although it's a nice change from being hungry. I never thought it would sometimes be this hard to drink 3 milkshakes a day!

I got to a point where because I wasn't hungry I'd forget to have my shake! you do need all 3 though.

Back