Struggling with snacking!

I love chocolate. When I have the snacking urge I have one of the low cal hot chocolate drinks, works for me.

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Options Hot Chocolate is a Godsend!! Especially the white one!!!

That's the ones!! I couldn't remember the name haha

i wish i liked options lol.

OP, i really do feel your pain. I find it impossible to control my snacking, even waiting up for hubby to go to bed and then secretly stuffing my face :(

My plan this time was to actually get a lock for the kitchen door, and only give hubby and son the key, that way i can only get food when i make it known. I don't know how realistic this is for you, maybe just a lock for the cupboard where all the nasties are? I make him put the crisps in his car boot now and just take out 2 packs per day for him and my son.

Elemental said:
i wish i liked options lol.

OP, i really do feel your pain. I find it impossible to control my snacking, even waiting up for hubby to go to bed and then secretly stuffing my face :(

My plan this time was to actually get a lock for the kitchen door, and only give hubby and son the key, that way i can only get food when i make it known. I don't know how realistic this is for you, maybe just a lock for the cupboard where all the nasties are? I make him put the crisps in his car boot now and just take out 2 packs per day for him and my son.

I tried options today and sadly it didn't tickle my taste buds :(

And I have rearranged everything in the kitchen cupboards. I've put all the junk and hubby's food right at the bottom cupboard, under the cutlery drawer. doesn't seem fair on him but it has to be done lol. And I've put all the healthy stuff at eye level. It's helped a lot with my snacking. Most times I completely forget about the junk I have in the house!

I think it's one thing we can all do :)

If you don't like options why not try Cadbury highlights? It's 40 cals as well but it tastes a lot richer, I love them lol!

Back