struggling with the last lbs, start conso early?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by pixeltrasher, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. pixeltrasher

pixeltrasher Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(17.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster ;-)

I have been on Dukan since beginning of August, it's worked great for me so far. But I am now 4 lbs from my goal weight and I have started feeling very "deprived" for lack of a better word, for example I do a lot of baking for the family and feel i'm really missing out, same thing when buying fruit for the kids. This leads to me cheating with some bread here and there and even cookies the other day. I am wondering, should I just move onto conso now instead of on the 20th, which is the date i've been given originally? I just can't seem to keep the motivation up so I guess i'm wondering if it's better to consolidate what I have lost, instead of cheating on the diet. If anyone has any advice or support it would be great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pixeltrasher

pixeltrasher Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(17.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Duplicate thread, sorry! Is there a way I can delete it?

4. Dub07

Dub07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Cruise
    I don't think so, but you can either report it and request a moderator delete it or else edit your first post and title to indicate it's a dupe. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.