ProPoints Struggling with willpower. Starting Pro points :O)

I like that with ww I can buy low fat ready made meals it's easier for me when I am at work as I tend to do a lot of late shifts and eat my tea at work. M&S is a godsend I thought it was expensive at first but i am saving on all the take outs chocolate and crap I used to buy.

Right I am off to bed now. Tomorrow is another day and one sausagey blip isn't going to phase me!!! Thanks for all the advise and chat u guys are fab x speak to u soon x x

Sleep well! :) x

Good evening everyone!!!! i have had a much better day today.
i feel a little bloated but i have been drinking lots so thats probably why.
Todays menu
BREAKFAST
banana and an apple (on the run) 0pp
coffee with skimmed milk
DINNER
1 x square wrap with laughing cow extra light cheese spread and 3 slices wafter thin ham. 6pp
home made coleslaw 1pp
orange 0pp
coffee
diet coke
TEA
marks and spencer count on us cottage pie 9pp (AMAZINGLY YUMMY!!!)
2 slices ww bread 3pp
glass blackcurrant squash 0pp

SNACKS
ww hula hoops 2pp
curly wurly 3pp

milk for coffees 2pp

26pp so far, might have a biscuit and brew later :)

i am going to stay with my friend for a night tomorrow, we usually always have a chinese but i am making fajitas with lots of veg, will have them without the massive dollops of sour cream i usually have!!!!
hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Yum. Like the sound of veg fajitas. They are deffinately going on my menu!

My WW calculator is my best friend, it goes EVERYWHERE with me even though I have the eating out and shopping guides :)

A reply to the adios mentioned somewhere on the first page: no it doesn't work, my mum tried them when I was around 13 and didn't lose an ounce, I snaffled some one time and they just made me hungrier.

And WOW congrats on the 10lbs! :eek:

thanks!!! as i said though i really do think bulk of that will be water retention but its a start. i had heard the adios were crap. yet another fad. have you been doing ww long?

I'd be happy even if it was water weight :)

Since January; it took a couple of weeks to get my head around but my calculator helped so much in working propoints out- it does multiples too; like I wanted to work out 11 chicken nuggets so I found the nutrition for 1 and it came out at 1 but 11 were 14pp! :eek:

Yep; I got it in the deluxe starter pack which was £20 at the time (on offer)- you get a calculator, the shopping guide, the eating out guide, a tape measure, a weight watchers pen with green highlighter (to highlight filling and healthy foods), a track book (a 12 week journal to write down what you eat everyday, track weight loss, measurements and record exercise) and some money off vouchers which I haven't used. I got this because it was cheaper than buying the calculator and books separately. :)

I think the calculator is £10.95 :) and it works out how many propoints you should be on when you enter your details and you can use this to track too- example, under propoints it asks to calculate or use, if you press use then say 7 for what you had for breakfast, it will deduct 7 from your daily amount. If you use more, it takes out of your weeklies. Can't add activity points though :( You can also use the points you worked out too say if it came out at 10 after propointing, it asks if you want to use them.

I love mine :D And I hope that wasn't too confusing?

Edit:

Here's a link to the WW electronics, the calculator is at the top- http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/shop/elc/index.aspx

I too got the pack with the calc - it was useful!

Sounds like a yummy day :) xx

Might be a bit of a saddo but i really love the spinny wheel calculator that you get when you join...I am easily pleased:D

Glad you have had a good day, must try the m&s cottage pie. I really like the WWFH shepherds pie,quick easy lunch with some veg

I found the spinny wheel too fiddly to use- it took me a good half an hour to figure out how I used it :)

I didn't understand the wheel at all lol x

I used to but now I rely on esource and take eating out if needed :) z

Not quite the same , but I once took my bathroom scales on holiday to France to keep an eye on my weight. !! feel a bit daft admitting that now-especially as I didnt use them once !!

Haha bless u! Xx

Back