ProPoints Struggling with willpower. Starting Pro points :O)

the M&S pie was big enough on its own. it was lovely. i have not started earing AP yet but i am going to start going to the gym with my b/f. just spent an hour looking for the charger for my sat nav does that count??? still cant find the damn thing and i NEED it tomorrow lol.
I had a look at the deluxe pack but its £89.95!!!!!!

Aww bless u - stupid sat nav!!

Some people think APs help and some say it slows loss... Good luck :) xx

slows it in what way? because you eat them or because you gain muscle? any excuse to not go to the gym is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Haha! Lol I think it's just while ur body gets used to exercise ... Xx

Ah well I will just keep putting it off for now and when I stop or slow losing will join then. I am stressed about the damn charger for sat nav will end up lost tomorrow!!! Off to bed now up at 6 for another thrilling day at work!!! Good luck for ur WI Carly x

Bless u! Maybe trial and error exercise with weeklies etc :) x

Hiya , sounds good to me :) just to let you no pink&whites are 1 pp for 1 but 3 for 2 ! x

I know I realised I hadn't been counting multilples!!! Arrrgggghhhh!!!! At least I still lost in week 1 I had better this week or I will cry. This whole diet business is crappety crap but it's what we have to do to look good and feel good. I am not giving up and if the odd blip happens it's not the end of the world!!

i did the same when i started for a month i was counting weight watchers bread as just 1pp per slice and having two but if you have 2 its 3pp, its ok if u do it once but i was doing it everyday so adding that up over the week i was prob going over by a lot, i no not to do it now tho lol:eek:

Good evening
I have had a bit of a strange day today I was starving at about 12 so I made my ww beef hot pot at work but someone had cooked fish in the microwave and when I opened it the smell hit my empty stomach and I couldn't stop wretching. I managed to eat lunch but I have had dizzy spells all day. I left manchester at 6 and was in Birmingham by 7.30 to see my best friend. We always end up having a Chinese and few drinks but I was prepared and called her last night to arrange healthy dinner. She cooked the most amazing fajita/enchilada concoction ever. It was prob more points than I would have had at home but my god it was good and I had a normal portion and wasn't so full I felt Ill for once!!! Tomorrow I am on a training course all day with lunch provided I hope I am not unwillingly forced to use weeklies tomorrow.
I am off to bed now on my friends huge sofa long day ahead tomorrow and a long drive home!!!

Breakfast
2 slices ww toast 3pp
Apple 0pp
Coffee
Dinner
Ww hot pot 6pp
2 nectarines 0pp
Diet coke 0pp
Go ahead biscuits 5pp
Tea
2 small tortilla wraps 6pp
Small amount of skinless chicken 3pp
Pepper mushroom
Baby corn mange touts
Onion 0pp
Potato wedges 8pp
Sprinkle of cheese 2pp
Milk for coffee 2pp

Total approximate 35pp
Although I think I have over estimated a bit!!

Sounds yummy! Hope course goes ok!

The pink n whites sounds like good news unlike the bad for others - u get 3 for 2pp :) x

hello all.
i have not been on for a few days because i have been an idiot and totally fell off the wagon and i feel like crap about it. i had a very very bad day at work last thursday and ended up in tears, as a result i came home and pigged out. then i was really good all day fri but had a curry fri night, i ate nothing all day sat but then had pizza for tea and yesterday i was v good all day but had chocolate :( was it worth it???? no i feel like crap. and i have put 4lb back on.
however i am back on it today and have been v v good.
this is what i have eaten:
breakfast
v small bowl ready brek 5pp
nectarine 0pp
lunch
ham salad sandwich 7pp
low fat crisps 2pp
banana 0pp
dinner
count on us spaghetti and meatballs 9pp
sprinkle of v low fat mozarella 2pp
2 slices milk roll 2pp
3 pink n white wafers 2pp

total 30pp
plus i had 3 coffees with skimmed milk so prob around 35 of my 36 dailies.

i dont know why i caved, having a bad day isnt an excuse and i feel so bad. i really need to stay focused and see my goal.

how is everyone else doing?

U aint the only one i had a bad weekend too and today but back on it tomorrow. Got a lot of stuff goin on at the moment which doesnt help but on the plus side ive been to the gym everyday so not too much damage, i hope x

i really wish i hadnt done it. i am having a really tough time at work and its getting me down :(
feeling overweight feels so much worse than how good the yummy food was. its not worth it.
I am going to be so focused now. might even get one of my work out dvds on to kick myself into touch :)
at least we both want to get back on track!!

Hi lovely! We sometimes need a mad few days! U have ur head screwed back on! U can do it!!!! Is there anything in particular about work that's tough? Hugs when do u find out about job? Xx

I decided to point yday out of weeklya n it was that bad. , for weekends get ww pizza and make ur own curry it will be the same effect bt lesss pointss :)

Sounds sensible :) x

Thanks carly, work is just awful because its a relatively new job and its not what i thought it would be. when you are up on sales the area manager and head of company are great but you do one tiny thing wrong and they treat you like ****, or even if you didnt do anything and its out of your hands they are still horrible. so negative and so much pressure and make you feel worthless. The interview went really well and she hasnt decided yet, she has put me on hold???? its because the position is dependant on someone going on maternity leave at some point soon. I have another interview for something else tomorrow so fingers crossed. today i have eaten really well:

BREAKFAST
1 boiled egg 2pp
2 ww brown toast 3pp
banana 0pp
LUNCH
M&S count on us chicken in gravy with mash and peas and carrots 8pp
pack of m&s hand cooked crisps 8pp (soooo worth it)
low fat choc desert 4pp
Tea
banana sandwich 3pp
2 plums 0pp
pack of low fat pretzel sticks 2pp
snacks
3 pink n whites 2pp
curly wurly 3pp

total 35 pp from 36 allowance
and tasted fantastic!!!!!

Well done :)

Good luck for interview - hope u escape soon :) xx

hi all
yesterdays interview went fantastic...very promising feedback and should know tomorrow!!!!
I have had another good food day today:
BREAKFAST
3 plums, 2 small bananas
DINNER
ham salad sandwich 6pp
quavers 4pp
TEA
WW pizza 13pp
1/2 ww crusty bagguette 2pp

SNACKS
ww crisps 2pp
curly wurly 3pp
ww cookie 2pp

TOTAL 32pp plus dash of milk for a brew from 36 pp allowance.
I feel giddy for tomorrow and if i get this job i might be going out for a meal eeeeeeek!!!!!

Back