ProPoints Struggling with willpower. Starting Pro points :O)

Oh I shall have to look out for that !!

hi there and well done so far!

where do you buy the ww cumberland sausages? i have only tried the ww pork ones but for 4 sausages they are 6pp x

They are from tesco. Weight watchers brand. There wasn't a drop of fat from them and very very tasty x x

Hi petal think multiples of sausages will be more... Xx

Ok I just worked it out and it's 6pp for 4 sausages what a load of crap putting 1pp on the pack when it's CLEARLY 1.5. I feel cheated. And if u have a sausage a day for 4 days what do you do count the last one as 3??? I am confused. And in weight watchers magazine it had a recipe for a sandwich and they said 2 slices of ww bread is 2pp but if you add it on the calculator it's 3. Which means 1.5 each NOT 1. Does anyone get that?????? How the hell am I supposed to just know all this? X

It's ok hun! Went wrong for a week till
Someone pointed it out to me! It's because WW don't have 1/2 pp so if us .4 or below its the number below and .6 and above it's the one higher... But then if u have two .4 for example u round up... Hope that makes sense....

I got a book and wrote down all my fave meals and worked out all the main things I have and if it is dif for multiples of them....

I also write my pps on things in black marker!!! :D xx

I was confused n cross too u will be ok x

Hmmm. Maybe I need to get some books. Do u get all this info first time u join? I have a voucher for joining for free might go and get the books then just keep doing it online as I can't commit to a group each week. Good job I wasn't aiming for my full 36pp today I am still within budget. Just. Why can't this all be easy? I want a chocolate bar that makes me loose weight just by smelling it never mind scoffing it!!!

It is a bit misleading and it doesnt help that a few people have foudn errors on e-souce too. i think WW could do more to make the multiples thing known to peeps. Somethings dont matter too much if you're out by 1 point, but if it's something you have everyday then it mounts up over the week.
Monty, at least you're not the only one who's done it:)

Lol me too! No wasn't told about multiples at WI but the books are very handy to have :) x

I am going to go get me some books. If I get OCD and start getting jittery over points do you think it will count as earning extra points with all the stress and twitching???? Lol x x x

At least 1AP a min hahaha :) x

Plus I didn't actually need to eat 4 sausages. I would have been full with 2 or 3. I was having them because I could. Need to change my habits!!!

I'm the same! I still have four and lots of bacon! I blame SW x

You get some books free when you join with the basic info in, but clever WW dont give them all out at the first meeting !!
HOWEVER ( ;)) you could for about £10 get the starter pack which has the shopping guide and the eating out guide in it, but neither of these have multiples in:p

I tried sw and on my first week I only lost half a pound everyone else was like oh I lost ten and it cost me a fortune eating so much. Plus I like to mix food. What good is a cooked breakfast with no beans or bread??? I am such a foodie it's unreal lol. X

Yea but SW now has extra easy so u can have green n red together unlimited but still hardly any bread and no eating out which is why I left!

I think the eating out guide n shopping guide in the starter pack are fab but unfortunately multiples are only on esource or done by calc.... U get used to it I promise :)

Xx

I had a quick look on eBay I might get one off there you get the calculator too. I just can't get to a meeting each week I work such long hours and different shifts each week plus the kids and I am trying to fit some exercise in too!!!

Sounds like a plan :) x

Back