Struggling!

glammam

Hiya everyone. I (stupidly!) decided to start lipotrim yesterday. I did this diet for 8 weeks in March and it was brilliant. I descovered after an all inclusive holiday, Christmas and generally pigging out! I have put a stone back on. Why did i start yesterday though? Dreading New Years Eve now:mad:

I started for the 2nd time yesterday too, i am not doing anything on New YR eve though so that's why i started asap. I lost 4 st last yr and have put 2 back on from eating and drinking too much. Wish i had not let it get this far but i did and now i have to put it right. Are you going out for New yrs?

I'm re starting this weekend (I think!) having lost 6 stone last year, I have regained a little so need to get back on track, I tried to start again in oct but had so much on it just didn't work for me.
So have resigned myself to a pretty boring couple of months ahead and gonna try and crack on!
Well done for starting today, you obviously felt ready so go for it!

Hiya. No I'm not doing anything for New Years Eve. Had planned a nice quiet night in with my hubby, a lovely bottle of wine and an Indian. He's still having the curry but I can have a milkshake, toast in the New year with a glass of sparkling water! I wish I never let my gain go this far too. Kept it off for ages and then when it started to creep back on I didnt do anything about it. Oh well its better than this time last year when I had over 3 stone to loose. I'm hoping that I'm only going to be on it for a few weeks this time. How you finding it so far? Apart from dreading tomorrow I think I am finding it easier this time around. I'm on the flapjacks too because last time I just wanted to chew something! That first week just on liquid was hell. I'm also having my choc shake like a hot chocolate which believe it or not I am quite enjoying! Good luck for tomorrow. Pop on here if you are not up to anything. We should be in ketosis soon and it'll be plain sailing then....I hope! xxx

Hello Mrs Bee. Glad you are sensible in getting NYE out of the way! I had to start yesterday. I was so shocked at having put a stone on and also I thought it might be easier to start it when I'm off work. Really fancying that Indian now mind. Oh well, Ive started now and its best to nip it in the bud before I get any bigger. Well done at losing 6 stone by the way thats amazing. Good luck for the weekend if you decide to start xx

Hi. I am restarting this morning after a slight regain in weight over the Christmas period. I am going to do two weeks, I think.

Feeling totally different to this time last year when I has a few stones to lose...the first week was sooooo hard...but am actually looking forwards to this 'detox'. Now just trying to remember my old routine as that is what helped last time. All about the timings, will power and vast amounts of water if I remember rightly ??

Do you know what, i am amazed at how easy i'm finding it, the feeling probably won't last but making the most of it while it does. I am in ketosis i reackon as i weighed myself this morn and couldn't believe i had already lost half stone!:D
I have had a few headaches but easily gone with downing more water.
How did you find New years eve? It was ok for me as i just got settled in and went to bed early. Hope you still doing ok!

Well done on losing 7lbs that's really good :) How did it take for you to lose that? I am starting asap on LT I need to lose about 6 stone and after having tried WW etc I feel like this is the only route for me.

I started on tues this week!

Wow!! That is good - gives me the inspiration I need to bite the bullet and go for it :) Thank you xx

Brilliant, good for you, you won't regret it i promise and you're welcome!:D

Hiya everyone! Still at it. Last night was not as bad as I expected actually. I thought a few times during the day I was going to give in. Kept thinking to myself "but its New Year!" all day but the night was ok. Had a lovely bath and used all my new smellies I had for Christmas. Got in my PJs and chilled out. Woke up this morning feeling great. No hangover. Feeling a lot slimmer. All that horrible bloated feeling I have had all over Christmas gone. I'm just thinking all the time, get through this week and then it will be easy. Well done everyone for sticking with it during party season. Keep going girls xxxx

Well done for not giving in!! Have you felt any difference in clothes yet? Are you feeling good? I'm already feeling so much better, can move easier in clothes and don't feel out of breath and i have so much more energy. Come on tues, weigh in day!

I am feeling good actually. Quite energetic which is so not like me! Even sorted my wardrobe out earlier and had a good tidy up, which i have been putting off for ages. Also feel really positive about everything today. I was a bit down in the dumps the last few days but I think ketosis has kicked in now and I feel great! Its a funny old diet lipotrim isnt it! Im even enjoying my hot chocolates and flapjacks! Do you know what I think I could eat any old rubbish and enjoy it! Glad you are feeling good too. It really helped me last night knowing that you had started the same time as me and were going through the same thing. thanks x

It really helped me last night knowing that you had started the same time as me and were going through the same thing. thanks x

Ahh thanks for that, that's made my day! I know what you mean, it's good to have someone to chat to who is going through the exact same thing so thanks too!

Funny you say about getting stuff done, i was exactly the same, i think it makes me realise how much time it takes up to plan, cook and eat meals cause i have loads of time to do stuff now. Also it helps to keep busy so i try not to give myself time to be bored. Still school hols so when my little boy is back on Mon i will be even busier thank god!!:D

Oh well, keep positive girl! I will try my best to be supportive and encourage you, after all that's why we are on here!

Back