Struggling....

Kimmy*

:sigh:
Hi everyone. hope you are all keeping well. I'm on the 4th day of my 3rd week (day 18) on TFR. Haven't even had one slip up... but I feel like it's getting harder - not easier. I'm drinking about 3.5L of water a day.. don't think i'm doing anything wrong. I'm really miserable.. just want something to eat!! I know this feeling will probably pass - so I suppose I'm not looking for advice.. more so just having a moan. thanks for listening!

kimmy x

Hi Kimmy, Everyone has a bad day now and then. Just think of the bigger picture. A new healthier you :) x

or rather the smaller you if you giveup now chances are you prob wont even refeed properly there for your hard work will have been for nothing Ive just spent the last hour looking at on line shops picking out what im going to buy when i loose the weight ive no printed out a fab outfit to stick in my kitchen just in case i feel like throwing in the towel (done lt before suceeded but put it all back on:( )and then i wont get o but my fab outfit and look great

Hi Kimmy - everyone gets days/hours/moments like this, I still do and I'm into my 14th week. Just try and take each day at a time, don't overwhelm yourself with how much you've got to lose and by when. I celebrate each day of success by putting a huge tick on my calendar, when I'm feeling a little down, I flick through and take a look at all the ticks!
Come on here and have a moan, there is usually always someone around to offer support.
Hang in there, you're doing great.
Hugs
xXx

thanks all for the encouragement. I'll carry on. Might have a bath and an early night this evening.. I find I'm not sleeping very well since starting the diet. So maybe I just need to try and catch up.
Hope everyone else is doing well today.

kimmy x:wavey:

Back