• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

struggling

Hi am on my 5th week and starting to struggle, the first 5 weeks went brilliant but this week feels like i have just joined the diet its so hard. i have lost 25lb in the 5 weeks and have another 12 to lose i just hope i can hold on that long. i go to spin class twice a week and going to start using a power plate hopefully i wont have long to go to lose the final 12lb, not sure how much longer i can do this.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Im on week five too, and am finding things getting a bit tough, but keep at it, u havent far to go and its not worth giving in now wen you've worked that hard.

Come on first timer.. You can do this.. You have done the worst bit and have got over half way there!!

Only a few more weeks, and you can look forward to a lovely slim Xmas....

Don't give in now.. YOU CAN DO THIS!! ♥

Come on

just keep focusing on the losses

I know how you feel, I have a stone and half to refeed, and I think that makes it worse
I've said I am gonna do more to keep my losses up, so I get there quicker lol

I know we can all do this xx

Thanks for the words of encouragement really need them at min,but i really going to stick it out just going keep myself really busy over the next few weeks and hopefully it will go quicker.

Im seeinga pattern of people gettin near goal (including me) and things gettin a lot tougher... so you aint alone.... keep it up as long as poss.. good luck, keep us posted..