Struggling :(

i was feeling really good this morning, i dotn why but its always night times i seem to feel like eating and giving up. it suprises me how much food involves in our life, my boyfriend wanted to take me for a meal 2moro if i eat what happens ? x

If you REALLY want all those things you said you did in your first post then I wouldn't go out for a meal, why not suggest to your boyfriend that you go to the cinema or rent a movie instead? If you eat you will probably be kicked out of ketosis and will have undone some of your hard work. Don't let this be an excuse for giving up, you can get past this! Tomorrow is another day, have a good think tonight about if you really want to do this, make your decision and stick to it. Stop torturing yourself with thoughts of eating, do something to keep you distracted - phone a mate, sort out your cupboards, mess around with hairstyles/make up, give yourself a manicure, have a cup of tea. Get some inspiration from pictures of people you admire/wish you had a figure like etc

Don't give up, it'll be easier to deal with very soon, one day at a time, we'll get through this together! I really want you to succeed I wish I had the guts to do something about my weight when I was your age!

I know its an oldie, but it's a goodie "we eat to live, not live to eat" and at the moment your shakes are what you are eating to live. Chin up, sending all my positive thoughts to you xx

Im not sure how old/young you are but im 19. I have 6 stone to loose. I'm not on LT at the moment but believe me, I cant wait to get back on it. Keep a bottle and time how many times you fill it. I actually found it rather easy to drink loads of water, with a bottle. I kept sipping it and before I knew it, it'd gone and I was re-filling. I also had tea with sweetners (not as bad as I thought) and it gets easier. Im gutted I come off LT, I really wish I stayed on with it now, I actually sat and let out a massive 'ARGH' (much to the amazement of my neighbours, ahaaa!) and I went to visit my mum and had a huge moan on her. I found moaning on other people did help, slightly too. Good luck, keep it up. If you want to do it, you can do it.

wow i cant believe it first weigh in and ive lost 6lbs i feel absolutely amazing thanks guys for helping me carry on with this :) i now have the chocolate milkshake and chicken soup to try new stuff i tried one of the peanut flapjacks and urggghhh it was disgusting so i just drank lots of water with it but wooooooo i feel good!
cheers fizzstar ill try the water thing should help x

Wooohooooo! Good for you Maria! :D I'm really glad you stuck in there, are you finding it a bit more manageable today? Keep at it, you can do it! xxxx

yeh ive started having chicken soup today and its so much better plus even though i didnt like chewing the flap jack really helped thanks to u guys for helping me through this.
people in my life who are close haven't help through this at all except my best friend and i think she understands because she did it ages ago! so thank you im hoping this week is going to be alot easier

Back