Struggling

Gerardineb90

This is only day three and I'm struggling my head is splitting and I'm so tired,and when I came in from placement all my family were sitting down to soup and rolls!

I've been on the scales and it seems I've lost 6lb but I know that's not true! but I just feel rotten I so desperately want to lose this weight maybe I should have got flavours other than strawberry and chocolate :S

I know the feeling darling, but at least you are on day three, that should be your worsed, then it might clear for you. your body is detoxing from carbs, so it will feel bad. keep going, and the 6 pounds you think you might have lost, might well be right.

Thanks I'm hoping tomorrow is a lot easier it's so hard with everyone else eating I'm hoping that a month on this will go well please god!

Stick with it babe. You're probably through the worst of it now and it will all be worth it when you go for your weigh-in. Good luck!:eek:

Day three for me was probably the worse too, i didnt feel great at all but it passes if you stick with it. Your body should be getting into ketosis today or tomorrow and you will feel better!!!
As other people say, the 6lb may just be right so keep positive and keep going!!! Once you get through day 4 and 5 you will be sailing. :)

The 6lbs could easily be right. You are very tall but from your starting weight you could easily drop close to a stone in your first week. I lost 12lbs in mine. OMG, I've just noticed your BMI goal. Why is it so low? Is that healthy?

Stay strong. Keep up the water intake. It really helps with all the side effects. It also helps with the boredom when everyone around us us eating.
It will get easier for you. Once you get to your first weigh in you will be so proud you kept at it.
Keep posting as it helps keep you on track.

Thornhill cate I think I made a mistake on my bmi but how do k edit my profile? lol!feeling a lot better today I've a distant headache and still a bit tired but definitely better than yesterday though my stomach is quite sore is that normal??

Hopped on the scales today and that 6lb is now 10lb but i know that it will keep changing until my weighing next Monday :)

Im dreading the weekend though as I am for a gig with my boyfriend and temptation is going to be all around :S

im not feeling too bad but iv not long had my shake, i get really hungry sitting at my desk in work because my job is quite boring atm cos i dont have alot to do, but when i go home of a night its not as bad because im kept busy doing house work and looking after and playing with my babby.
Does it get easier on your 4th day?

I personally feel it has gotten easier though my tummy feels a bit groggy but it's defo getting easier

In work it's awful they all come around with biscuits with or tea and it was bourbons today but I resisted!

Last night was bad as I came in from my placement and everyone was having soup and there was crusty rolls and pizza so I ended up sitting in the living room with my water :s but today I feel better I think jumping on the scales in the mornings help even though I know that,what vie lost probably isn't accurate but it helps keep me going :)

Thornhill cate I think I made a mistake on my bmi but how do k edit my profile? lol!feeling a lot better today I've a distant headache and still a bit tired but definitely better than yesterday though my stomach is quite sore is that normal??

Hopped on the scales today and that 6lb is now 10lb but i know that it will keep changing until my weighing next Monday :)

Im dreading the weekend though as I am for a gig with my boyfriend and temptation is going to be all around :S

Go to the User CP section and click on the Edit Your Details section under Your Profile. You can change your details in there.

Back