Struggling

Sweetie_Jo

I'm on day 2 and i am really struggling! Not because of hunger but because of the taste of the packs.

Once i'm in ketosis, will it be possible to just survive on shakes?

I can't stomach the meals or bars!

Thanks
Jo

I did first 6 weeks solely on shakes so yes you can do that

It's finding what works for you and sticking with it

What things have you tried? dont rule things out before you have tried them some of them are lovely! :D some people do do the diets on only one or two products! I know someone who did cambridge just on the chocolate ready made shakes alone! LOL

Ive only tried the spaghetti bolognese meal, lemon and museli bar and choc and banana shakes.

I love the shakes so i think im best at sticking to them. I am going to order some truffa bars with my next order.

Also waiting for the milk truffa bars which sound yum!

It's worth trying things again after a while. I tried one muesli bar and hated it, nearly couldn't finish. But after 4 weeks I had one again, just to see, and I really liked it. Very odd. I also hated the porridge at first and now I'm rationing my few packs till my next order cos I love it!

Sweetie_Jo said:
Ive only tried the spaghetti bolognese meal, lemon and museli bar and choc and banana shakes.

I love the shakes so i think im best at sticking to them. I am going to order some truffa bars with my next order.

Also waiting for the milk truffa bars which sound yum!

I wasn't too keen on the spaghetti... I found it a bit sweet... I quite like the chilli and the cottage pie!

Id say try everything at least once
what about like the crispy shakes , porridge, chill and theres macaroni cheese coming out soon

Im sure you can do the diet with the shakes only , you can freeze them , have them hot , add coffee to the vanilla , the crispy shakes are like a dessert I hear , so there is flexibility with the shakes alone , its entirely up to you ,

i really wasnt keen on the meals at first but after a week I really look forward to them!!!

So just go with how your feeling, but remember to retry things along the way.

I'm on day 2 and i am really struggling! Not because of hunger but because of the taste of the packs.

Once i'm in ketosis, will it be possible to just survive on shakes?

I can't stomach the meals or bars!

Thanks
Jo
I've just finished week 1 on shakes alone :D I love them.....yummy ;)
Jackie xx

I sampled one of everything before I took the plunge and ordered a months worth. Samples are fantastic, really recommend everyone tries before they buy

I'm useless keep forgetting to try these

Back