Struggling!!!

Drunk Tinkerbell

I know it's only day 1 but I'm really struggling!! I'm starving!!!

I've had some skimmed milk in my tea, a cuppa soup and a slice of bread. All in all 230 calories. I can't stop thinking about food!

I've got bday cake and crisps in house as it's my bday this week and we started celebrating this weekend and I keep telling myself to go and eat and just try and stick to 1200 calories. But I really want to give this a go!

I know that if I can stick with it today, I'll be so chuffed tomorrow when I can have an 1800 day.

Please tell me how great this diet is and help me fight the urge to go and inhale my naughty cupboard!!

start - 12.7 current - 11.3 target 9.10

If you want cake you can have it tomorrow its as simple as that , its not like being on other diets when you are constantly waiting for the diet to end so you can have a little of what you fancy, you can have it tomorrow, now thats not long to wait, if you have done cambridge for any length of time you can do 1 day, I promise you will go to bed feeling very proud of yourself and in the knowledge you can eat when you get up, the DD s do get easier I promise we all struggle at the beginning but soon you will actually be looking forward to your DD s, honestly. Read through some of the diaries on here we have all been there and you will find most of us now saying'can't wait for my DD tomorrow' they make you feel good and they are the magic so stick with it x

:-((((
I've just consumed 650 calories in half an hour :-(((((((((
I'm totally gutted with myself. I'm so angry :-(

start - 12.7 current - 11.3 target 9.10

I have just commented on your other thread but I will repeat 'dont despair' xx

You can do it. I'm on day one and a few hours left (am working nights) just been drinking loads of diet drinks. Everyone around me is eating mcdonalds. It's hard but hey we can have it tomorrow. Keep going. I know everyone will be asking how we lost the weight! X

Just accept it and draw a line under it, you'll be in a better frame of mind for today. Your doing fine, keep it up. The first few days are the hardest when changing your diet/how you eat x

If you want cake you can have it tomorrow its as simple as that , its not like being on other diets when you are constantly waiting for the diet to end so you can have a little of what you fancy, you can have it tomorrow, now thats not long to wait, if you have done cambridge for any length of time you can do 1 day, I promise you will go to bed feeling very proud of yourself and in the knowledge you can eat when you get up, the DD s do get easier I promise we all struggle at the beginning but soon you will actually be looking forward to your DD s, honestly. Read through some of the diaries on here we have all been there and you will find most of us now saying'can't wait for my DD tomorrow' they make you feel good and they are the magic so stick with it x

Wow this is why I love reading and implementing as much as possible parts of this diet.
I really want to follow it completely but abit scarred. Think I will follow this 100% in a couple of months.

Back