struggling!

missy3

starving!
just here to keep my mind off, it just seems i am craving things i dont even like. Mum and dad r having sausages with dinner, i hate sausages.. i wouldnt choose to eat one generally, but omg they smell so nice! :wave_cry:

you can do it dont give up......imagine all the grease running out of it (am i helping or making it worse sorry if im making it worse) if that doesnt work go for a walk!! x

Just looks so nice lol and knowing i have a white packet to look forward to :(

Hunger pangs are a passing phase - honest :D Stick with it & you'll find yourself fully-satisfied from just smelling rather than eating - promise :D

Just a few days now until you ketosis kicks in... :) Stick with it :)

walking is great - if u ever feel tempted just for a walk - works a treat babe xox

im not even hungry, i just want it lol. but hopefully ur right. Going offline til dinners over i need to go upstairs! xx

but just think your dinner will make you lose weight the sausages wont hang on in there hun x

be strong and resist, keep yourself busy and out of the way when food is being served up

Hang in there babe!!!! Results are worth the effort!

I know how you feel! I really crave when I cook the children pizza!! It is the smell of the melted cheese that does it for me!!!! I just take a couple of big sniffs and that seems to be all I need.

Good luck hun.

x

remember why you are doing this and that will get you through when people eat lovely food around you..
you doing well, keep it up.

Back