Strugling this time

lardass

Silver Member
I am on my 3rd week of sw (i've done it several times before) but this time the weight loss is very slow. Has anyone else done sw after cd and found the same.

This is really making me fed up, my scales are showing another stay the same this week !!

yes. i did it after cd, had an ok loss first week, then crap losses the next 2 weeks and got fed up and gave up. my trick this time is not weighing for a month. i think it's very hard going from cd losses to 'normal' diet losses and your expectations have to change. you need to stick with it a bit longer and accept that your body has a lot of adjusting to do. a lot will be water i'm sure. let us know how you get on. hang on in there and good luck. this diet does work cos it has worked for me before. you just gotta stick with it xx

i did sw last year and for 3 months i stayed the same and done food diarys went on sos and everything i got so fed up i chucked in the towel, i could lose if i did red all the timebut got so sick of meat i loved it but it didnt love me :(

don't mind slow loss as long as i can see my weight going down. I am despirate for ssome new clothes.

This time last year i was 11 1/2 stone and the year before that i was 10 1/2 st.

I will keep going as i've bought a countdown.

Hi Dawn

SW really does work!! I think Jen is right about not weighing for a month though. That way when you do weigh you will really notice the weight loss!

Before I was vegetarian I did the Red plan and didn't lose any weight at all. Then I did the Green plan and lost 2 stone. I guess it is different for all of us.

Good luck, I am sure you will do really well.

:)

Thats really good Janey as they say the weight losses are better on red days although i only do green days as im a vegi!

x

wise words howie!

one more week til my first month weigh in and i have resisted the scales, even tho i spent the weekend at my friend's and she had a big set in her bathroom (i hide mine to stop me getting obsessive!).

anyone tried any of the recipes from the latest magazine?

anyone tried any of the recipes from the latest magazine?

Me! Me!
I had the tuna nicoise salad and the spinach lasagne, both were gorgeous and had loads left over too.
I've bought the ingredients for the quorn chilli & cheesy potato wedges and the mediterranean vegetable roast. Mealtimes will be so much more fun (after months on CD)

me too i am going to try the lasagne, looks scrummy !!

I thought 12 sheets of pasta was to many for my dish so only used 6. Very filling and lasted us 2 nights.

Back