STS and controlled weight gain thread.

There's only me and my 2.5 yr old at moment so we just have breakfast when we get up, come september when he goes to nursery I think it might be harder but I'll just try have it after school run,
Your plan for today sounds good, ive got midwife coming round at 3.30pm not sure what to do for tea, thinking of either BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes and veg or sweet and sour chicken and rice, think DH would prefer sweet and sour though lol,
Just trying to decide between a sandwich or a jacket potato for lunch, not had one for ages and quite fancy one x

Your day sounds great! I love chicken kievs, got some in the freezer might have to get them out and defrost for tomorrow hehe,
I'm having jacket potato w cheese and beans for lunch, DH will be home late and tea will be quite light so thought I'll I've something filling x

I know I think I'll really miss him he's so cute, but things will change when new baby arrives at the moment we have no routine with DH working late LO is up til midnight and we just get up whenever and the day goes just what he wants to do sort of thing but with 2 it can't be like that need a proper routine of bedtime, mealtimes etc, I don't know what I'm gonna do without him haha, can't believe he's 3 in august it goes so fast doesn't it x

Can I join too? I'd like to lose 6lbs in the next 6 wks (but at the mo it's not looking likely oops!) I get weighed on a Thurs morn at sw. X

Good luck xnewmex how many wks are you now?
I really missed my daughter when she started nursery and getting to a proper routine was hard in the mornings, although always had her in good routine for bedtime. It was hard when she started nursery cos at the time she was my only child I didnt have my lo till she was nearly 6 so im dreading when she starts I think I got a yr from sept but im sure your be fine x

Added you xnewmex :)

Midwife just gone, she said she wants me to have a csection and I've got consultant appointment booked for 16th to decide!!

mrs-s said:
Added you xnewmex :)

Midwife just gone, she said she wants me to have a csection and I've got consultant appointment booked for 16th to decide!!

Sorry I can't remember, how come she wants you to have a section? Hope everything else is okay x

Because I had a bad tear last time. My old hospital said I could try natural but she said that's just cost cutting them saying that and it's alot safer for me to have a section x

I don't know I keep changing my mind. I didn't find labour that bad but my recovery was so bad with my tear, had to go theatre for 3 hours and didn't get to see my baby til after I got back, I couldn't walk because of the stitches, had to use a step to get in the bath, couldn't sit or stand normally was like an old woman had to take painkillers for months, so I kindof think a csection can only be as bad as that, I'm very lucky not to have problems with going to the toilet so they said it's better to keep it that way as I might not be so lucky this time x

Good luck with your scan xx

I don't know yet how I feel I suppose if it's best it's best isn't it will have to see what consultant says xx

I'm not either ate a slice of cake with my coffee when I was out n the total was 576cals plus 200 for the coffee! Ive deffo gained loads this week x

I know couldnt believe it when I read that, it was really nice though so shouldve known haha, good job I hardly ate any of my lunch! If I gain tomorrow not too bothered I lost 2lb last week so I'll probably gain that back at least x

Good luck for wi's tomorrow, I think I'm set to gain 4lb plus, but I've accepted that after this week. Off to Asda at 6.30am see if I can't get myself some decent fruit and healthy foods for snacking on x

Back