STS

Joanne W

:(:(:(:(:(

I am a little disappointed this week as I have STS. I shouldn't be - I should be glad, as I had two days of eating and drinking everything I shouldn't but I suppose I did get back onto it on Sunday and have managed to limit the damage.

The good thing is that I am enjoying it and that I know that tomorrow my scales could say something totally different, so I will keep my chin up and my hand out of the biscuit tin :D and carry on.

Now lets look at the positive side of this, not only have you maintained your weightloss, you got back onto the plan and limited the damage. That's GOOD! I bet before you'd joined you would have thought, "I've blown it, I may as well carry on". Well you're past that now, and that shows how far you've come, well done! And in the great scheme of things it's only delayed getting to goal by 7 days, no time at all!

You're mini-goal is a little unrealistic. The docs tell us to lose 1-2lbs a week so you're aiming high for after that first spirt.

But . . . it's still early days so don't worry about an STS (esp. after two days of enjoying yourself - well done for getting back on plan so quickly). Lots of us have found that it takes a wee while for the weight loss to be consistent and that the first couple of weeks it even doesn't happen. It's just your body readjusting to the new regime and working out what goes where.

Stick to plan this week and I'm positive that next week you'll be reporting a good loss.

x

Back