STS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Joanne W, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    :(:(:(:(:(

I am a little disappointed this week as I have STS. I shouldn't be - I should be glad, as I had two days of eating and drinking everything I shouldn't but I suppose I did get back onto it on Sunday and have managed to limit the damage.

The good thing is that I am enjoying it and that I know that tomorrow my scales could say something totally different, so I will keep my chin up and my hand out of the biscuit tin :D and carry on.

Harrie likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Now lets look at the positive side of this, not only have you maintained your weightloss, you got back onto the plan and limited the damage. That's GOOD! I bet before you'd joined you would have thought, "I've blown it, I may as well carry on". Well you're past that now, and that shows how far you've come, well done! And in the great scheme of things it's only delayed getting to goal by 7 days, no time at all!

Harrie likes this.
  4. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You're mini-goal is a little unrealistic. The docs tell us to lose 1-2lbs a week so you're aiming high for after that first spirt.

But . . . it's still early days so don't worry about an STS (esp. after two days of enjoying yourself - well done for getting back on plan so quickly). Lots of us have found that it takes a wee while for the weight loss to be consistent and that the first couple of weeks it even doesn't happen. It's just your body readjusting to the new regime and working out what goes where.

Stick to plan this week and I'm positive that next week you'll be reporting a good loss.

x

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done for getting back on track so quickly after the weekend 'blip', good luck to you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.