STS :-( :-( :-(

trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

Destined 2 be skinny!
:mad: I stayed the same, and after last weeks terrible 2lbs, i tried really hard this week, drank shed loads of water and what did i get 4 my hard work?????? Not even a blinkind lb, not one!!!!!! STS!!!!!!

Not happy, upset now!

Sorry bout rant peeps.

xxxx

hey dont worry about it!!!
im sure u will have a big loss next week. i know it must be really disheartening but stick with it as it does work and im sure u know that from ur fab losses already!!!! At least u didnt gain and i am looking forward to hear ur next weeks weigh in xxx

Stick with it - your metablolism changes and it settles into a pattern.

Think about it logically. There is no way, if you stuck to the plan, that you didn't lose fat. Any weight that is masking that fact has got to be water.

Is it TOTM soon or had you had a lot to drink before weigh in? Or had you not had a lot the day before, then got back with the water today - as that can make you retain water for a bit.

Please don't be disheartened. Try on a pair of trousers that were tight last week and see how they feel now? I bet you've lost inches, and remember, who really see's your weighing scales ? That's right just you and your CDC. And who see's the amount of inches you have lost? Yep, everybody else!.

So hang on in there, and I'm sure it'll come right next week.

Dino

Think about it logically. There is no way, if you stuck to the plan, that you didn't lose fat. Any weight that is masking that fact has got to be water.

Is it TOTM soon or had you had a lot to drink before weigh in? Or had you not had a lot the day before, then got back with the water today - as that can make you retain water for a bit.

Please don't be disheartened. Try on a pair of trousers that were tight last week and see how they feel now? I bet you've lost inches, and remember, who really see's your weighing scales ? That's right just you and your CDC. And who see's the amount of inches you have lost? Yep, everybody else!.

So hang on in there, and I'm sure it'll come right next week.

Dino

Thanks Dino,

Lost half inch off bust, half off hips n half off upper arms, so i did loose an inch n half i suppose, u just like 2 see the scales move dont u. and have drank a hell of alot of water 2day. and funnily enough not alot yesterday, as i was helping a friend move house and didnt wanna have 2 keep weeing! lol. I was van driver, so wouldnt of been a good thing!!! lol

Thanks 4 the support, i do love minimins!!!

x x x x x x x

Check my weekly losses out hun - dont worry, it does come off xx

Well funnily enough chick i just looked at a thread u commented on, and thought that!!! lol The weeks u sts was u good? Did u stick 2 it and just not loose? Its hard tho, int it, trying and not loosing, suppose u got used 2 it! lol

xxxx

A long story short is this.... When fat cells are depleted due to dieting they panic and then grab the water before realising that they cant hold that either as you wee them away and breathe them out etc.... Sometimes this process takes longer one week than the next. Your body doesnt 'really' know the logic of a weekly WI only you do - just try to remember to view the scales as merely a 'guide'... The facts are this, if you are sticking to the plan - fat is being wiped out xxxxx

Well funnily enough chick i just looked at a thread u commented on, and thought that!!! lol The weeks u sts was u good? Did u stick 2 it and just not loose? Its hard tho, int it, trying and not loosing, suppose u got used 2 it! lol

xxxx

I have not 'blipped' since starting - the only idiotic thing I did the other weekend was drink vodka & diet coke which resulted in me being ill and dehydrated! So yes I have ALWAYS been good and followed the plan xxx

hey dont worry about it!!!
im sure u will have a big loss next week. i know it must be really disheartening but stick with it as it does work and im sure u know that from ur fab losses already!!!! At least u didnt gain and i am looking forward to hear ur next weeks weigh in xxx

Thanks Lisa. I hope i get loss next week, although i thought that this week with last weeks 2lbs! lol Mind u, i wasnt a good girl the week before last, so the 2lbs was my own fault. This week i was an angel :innocent0002:!!!! (Well with what i ate at least!!! lol:angeldevil:)

x x x x x x

I have not 'blipped' since starting - the only idiotic thing I did the other weekend was drink vodka & diet coke which resulted in me being ill and dehydrated! So yes I have ALWAYS been good and followed the plan xxx

Oh bless ya, well i will look at ure losses 2 help reassure myself lol.

x x x x x x

With any diet sometimes this happens, Try not to get too disheartened, bet you have a brill loss next week!

Back