Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

yes i am on there under the name stubbiest i am not used to finding my way around too well yet, i have never found out how to get that little pie chart back it was there a couple of times i logged in but now its gone and i have clicked just about everything and i can't get it back, but please feel free to add me xx

i am going to go back to what i think works for me, i have been eating differently this past week and i don't think i have lost anything, back to copious amounts of chicken i guess lol

Morning!! Im ok today :D Ohhh i love chicken, think i may make something with chicken tonight, any suggestions?

Do u mean the pie chart on the laptop of your fone? xxx

it was on the laptop but i can't get back to it now, it showed the ratios of protein, fat and carbs etc.

today i will have this chicken thing i make i am sure it has a name because its not my invention but i don't know what it is probably parmagana but who knows, its just a place rasher of bacon on a piece of tin foil (enough to wrap whole thing) i try to just do the nice unfatty middle and sometimes use two depends on the size of the chicken breast, on that i squirt a little tomato puree, then a bit of cheese place the chicken on top drizzle with a little oil and paprika and fold the tin foil to make it into a parcel, put on a baking sheet or in a small oven dish and bake in oven for approx 30 mins until done. I have made it without the cheese too, i like both. I usually have it with either a salad or with roasted veg, i sometimes do two if the chicken pieces are small. xx

Ohhh my that sounds good! So put the bacon on top of the chicken and wrap it up? What kind of veg do u roast?

Well done on the loss!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

no bacon on bottom, then bit of tomato puree and cheese then chicken, a small drizzle of olive oil and paprika then wrap them up xx

when i do roasted veg i put red onion, courgette, peppers, tomato, mushroom, and sometimes aubergine but i don't like the way it goes a bit grey n mushy so don't always include it, then i drizzle a little olive oil and paprika (i like paprika but u don't have to put it on) and i cover it with tin foil i usually do it for about 35 mins, half way through i remove the foil and give it a bit of a stir around. basically you can put anything low carb that you like in xx

Ohhh sorry read that wrong! Right having that for tea tonight Thankyou :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stubbsey! Another pound down - that's great!:D

Ya know, I've been on Atkins for nearly 10 months and I've never made an oopsie roll :eek: Shocking, eh? They just sound really dodgy to get right with my very limited cooking skills :eek:

Love the sound of the chicken though...now that I could do! :D

They are not that hard once you have made one you will see, its not easy tho if you dont have anelectric whisk, its worth it tho i wouldnt be without them now xx

well another day done and been very busy today. Had lunch in the local pub with my friend I met at weight watchers, had ham and eggs with a little salad and slimline tonics was very nice! Had a mamoth cooking session made oh a big fattening salad, fattening because i made my famous potato salad and did him some buttered new potatoes, it was a mountain of food! Made the boys a risotto which is another of my oh favorites, and then made a banana cake (i wont be tempted!) must have washed up five times as the dishwasher was full and on! the wind knocked a cereal box down and so had honeynut flakes everywhere, so i had to lug the hoover down from the top floor to clean them up (town house) oh and do my dinner. Doesnt sound like much but it was epic at the time lol..

B. Oopsie roll, cheese & half a tomato
L. Ham & Eggs small salad
D. Chicken leg, 2 slices of pastrami, 2 slices of peppered salami, slice of ham, boiled egg, small bit of cheese, small salad, mayo
S. Double Cream, Cocoa, Splenda

Sounds like a busy day hun! We have 3 floors and i bloody hate dragging the hoover round them all, i wanted a hoover on each level haha OH wouldnt let me!!

Have a lovely day today xx

oh wants the hoover on each level and we used to have our old dyson on the top but it died, i do have a cheap little lg vacuum but its hard work. i might have to give in and let him have one now.. My oh is Mr Clean and Mr Hyperactive so i am Mrs Lazy it works well lol..

lost another 2lbs today, think i am weighing too often and thats why it seemed like my weight was sticking for so long, so i am going to have to be strong and stay off the scales... ugh

going out today to Canterbury, having my hair done and a meal out so will be looking forward to that, probably frankie & bennys mixed grill without the potato etc

yes!! stay away from scales, they drive me round the bend!! Well done on the loss!!!

Ohh sounds lovely! Have a great time xxx

Last edited:
Morning - do try and not weigh more than once a week, the weight can bounce around over seven days - look on it as a weekly treat to get excited about! :)

Morning, totally agree about the weighing thing, although I can never resist a quick mid week weigh, i am sorry i did it today as i am still the same weight as last sat, I think I had better review what i am eating... Enjoy your lunch out.

Evening Stubbsey... Well done on weight loss!!! Brilliant!! Xx

Evening :wavey:

hi
i have lived on the scales!!!!! i weight morning afternoon and night. i wish i could say i will be good and weigh weekly, but i will not!!!!! i will not change how i eat however unless not working after at least a month of no weight loss (think i love this diet way to much) xx

Hi all !!!!

i only weigh in the morning, that way i can keep the variables the same as poss, i get up go to the loo and weigh naked before i eat anything or drink anything apart from the water i have had my tablets with. i would like to be disciplined enough to do it once a week but too tempted grrr. i did send an update while out but i dont think it sent. I was soooooo cross. The twatty bar staff at Frankie & Bennys gave me ordinary ironbru not diet, and i didnt realise until after i had drank over half of it. i was so annoyed, the waitress had put through diet too. all the did was take the cost of the drink off the bill and replace it, they obviously didnt understand the impact of sugar on my bloody diet..... grrrrrrr

other than that had a good day, hair all ticketyboo again, got spoiled a bit and meal was nice apart from the sugar, i didnt eat any of my salad n vine tomatoes to try to make up for the carbs. not sure if it will make a difference i am out of ketostix so cant check til some arrive that i ordered from ebay.

Back