Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

after all that about my f&b mishap i forgot to mention my food...

B oopsie roll, cheese, tomato
D Frankie & Bennys mixed grill consisting of a small steak, chicken breast, sausage, gammon ham steak, one flat mushroom, mayo no potato (most of a fattening glass of ironbru grrrr)

here to subscribe - looks like your doing well so far hun keep it up x

Hi Shelby thankyou xx

OH off today so finally gave in and bought a new dyson so he can take the other one up to the top floor, it was about time we upgraded really got the animal one so will be good for my allergies. I am allergic to dust mites and dog/cat fur, and i have three cats! Can't be without my moggies either so have to live on anti histamines but i love my kitties.

Had a breakfast out this morning nice fry up at the Swan in Faversham, nice when somebody else cooks it for a change, only thing is i have no idea about the sausages but small price to pay for deliciousness! had a walk round too for a bit of excercise.

Thinking of having a Brazillian Blow Dry, i know they are expensive but i want to try one and it lasts about 4 months, anyone had one? If so do you recommend?

feeling peckish but not sure what to have for my dinner....??

good choice lovely! I have a dyson animal and could not live without it, am on my 2nd one am yet to find a hoover that compares lol!

Re: Brazillian blowdry you have to be careful of the chemicals they use cause can cause severe alleric reactions so go for it cause apparently they are great just make sure you have a sensitivity test and go somewhere reputable.

shelby x

it would be a Rush store where i usually go for my colour and cuts, i think they are ok. I think this is about our 4th Dyson, Currys are doing trade in at the moment and so quite good discounts.

just had dinner, decided to have my chicken n bacon thing which doesnt have a name, i adapted it from a parmagana recipe or something like that, it was very nice! Had it with some greens, tried to be a bit lighter as had a big brekkie!!

B. 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes
D Tracys chicken and bacon thing... 2 v.small chicken breasts, 2 rashers of bacon, tomato puree, cheese, paprika

Hi, your chicken thingy sounds good, will try that next time I have chicken......re the dyson...I have a nilfisk, got it as a wedding present, still going strong.....my eldest is 22, afraid to say how long I am married. Is it really good or are my carpets not clean( only have carpet on the stairs and study)?....don't really know...thought it was a rubbish present at the time, but now !

Hi Sammy
i have not heard of that one, i think my first dyson would still be going but my OH is very hard on appliances! He is really heavy handed and breaks so much lol

well checked in late as my son is snoring above my room, ugh too loud for me to ignore tonight, i hate the sound of snoring so much! how can people be rude enough to make a noise when they are ASLEEP. grrrr

going to physio tomorrow and have to pop my car into Halfords, they fitted an iPod adapter thing which has packed up and i only got it about march/april time. so i should be zzzzing my head off by now, bloody kid! i have a good mind to go up there and pinch his nose, or wake him up by blowing a giant fog horn see how he likes it.

going to try to sleep without ear plugs (they make my ears sore) night all!!

Breakfast of oopies cheese sandwich and 1 more lb down! woo hoo, i wanted to give the scales a rest and not weigh too often but after the non diet drink fiasco at f&b, and not having any ketostix until my order arrives, i needed to know it was still working!

Off to physio soon and to Halfords and to shop for something for dinner...

Well done on your losses so far your doing great :) I would of been seriously annoyed with f & b .....do they not realise the seriousness of the impact of sugar on Atkins lol .....but u still did well losing that 1lb

Keep up the good work x

Hi Ange
yes it was so annoying and what made it worse was the lightness at which they took it, what if i had been a diabetic? I think i am going to write to complain about it because i only went there because i could get my diet catered for there, i certainly didnt expect that!

I got stretched and prodded at the physio, and got my ipod adapter fixed by halfords, now having a sit down with a glass of mineral water (i am cutting down on the amount of tea i drink) watching the news, which is dominated by Kates boobies or should i say bea stings, i have bigger ones at the back of my bra... sigh, oh i hate that fat that oozes out the back of the bra strap!

Making myself a lasagne today with sliced aubergine and courgette in place of the pasta, and just cheese in place of cheese sauce, not sure what it will be like but at least its ok for induction..

B oopsies and cheese
D Lasagne concoction made with lean mince, red onion, 2 tomatoes, beef oxo, 1tbsp tom puree, cheeses, aubergine and courgette

been a bit of a pig today had loads to eat, but according to mfp still ok...

B oopsies and cheese
D Lasagne concoction made with lean mince, red onion, 2 tomatoes, beef oxo, 1tbsp tom puree, cheeses, aubergine and courgette
S 2 duck eggs, 1 lightly toasted oopsie with butter - sugar free jelly and slosh of double cream

f69 p27 c4

Morning! Lasagne sounds great, I still haven't made oopsie rolls, do you think the cream of tartars is essential? :)

It's just a stabilizing agent for the eggs. Whip them firmly and you don't need it, or add a tiny dash of white vinegar or lemon juice for the same effect.

I am going to gave a go at making this week, let's us know how the oopsies turn out.

I always put cream of tartar in a drum ofit lasts forever, they are worth doing they taste a little odd at first but once you get used to them they are ok. I really enjoy them with a burger or a cheese n tomato sandwich

well done on your loss xx

hi Shelby
thankyou hon, i have been a little errrrr unable to go this past few days so staying away from the scales lol hope the situation rectifies soon!!!!! I havent forgotten i promised you that recipe, i have it saved on my laptop i think so will try ot cut n paste it on your diary xx

went to Bluewater today, just a flying visit i think my old fart was trying to keep me away from the usual shops that catch me in their tractor beam... I had a beauty treatment booked for 1pm and was home by half 2... its not like me to be so good lol I had hair removal laser treatment so i have been zapped and will hopefully after a few more treatments be suitably bald in the right areas!!

had a gut buster fry up for brekkie but i have chicken with moroccan spices for dinner, coz them going round in the actifry as i type, not going to have anything with it because i had a lot of mushrooms and tomatoes earlier and the sausages were probably higher in carb that they should have been!! i really need to stop snacking in the evenings too. last night i had two little pig outs tut tut

B. 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 3 bacon rashers, mushrooms & tomato
D. Chicken drumsticks and thighs in moroccan spices

NO SNACKS HOPEFULLY....

Mushrooms are practically zero carb, don't worry about them. Tomato should be something you only eat moderately. But! Eat some green leafy veg with your dinner - green leafies aren't high carb and they'll help you stay regular. Otherwise try having some flax.

You don't need to be carb phobic on this diet, just get your daily 20g in from the right sources.

thanks ML but i am happy to report the eagle has landed!! thank goodness i was beginning to worry. I only had about half a salad tomato so that wasnt too bad, went to a local cafe for brekkie they do about 10 different set breakfasts, luckilly one of them is atkins friendly.

Back