Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Thank girlies, its a shame i had a party straight after my loss, but apart from sticking to diet drinks, eating only the meaty options and salad the only naughtiness was a handful of peanuts (and i have small hands) and a tea cake which was one of the small ones so shouldnt be too damaging!

it was my great nieces Zoes 21st birthday, i feel hung over, its the dry ice and talking over the music! I didnt have any alcohol because i was driving. Zoe got a surprise proposal too on one knee so she cried, my sister cried, my niece cried, i had a lump but stayed strong! Lol... Nice party, good to see all the family, and good to see all their reactions to my weight loss too. My brothers face said it all!

yes thankfully she did say yes, so that will probably be the next party lol

second birthday party today, this time it was for 11 year old, home now and relaxing with a nice cup of green tea, was good apart from a small bit of birthday cake to be sociable..

Hi, catching up on the diaries, well done on the loss, it is mega. Weekend sounded great.

It was nice but went a little bit off plan with cake tut tut! Made up for it today pushing myself at the gym! Got bit of an upset tum too not sure why, i will put it down to cake poisoning lol never eat it again... Yeah right lol

Hi, I hope you are feeling better today....suger can really affect us when we don't eat it regularily.

hi think its all out of my system now, i am not sure if it was a little virus but i had an unshakeable headache last night, gone this morning tho.. i did not eat enough bad things to gain so i think i am also carrying a bit of water somewhere as my loss has gone, still look and feel the same tho guess body will dump it when its ready..

going to see Django Unchained today with a friend and have a f&b steak so that should be nice

hope you all have a good day lovelies xx

Headache, upset tum and water weight gain - sounds like cake to me! Will go once you're back on track xx

oh hell, my sons gf has just made a valentines cake, i wont go anywhere near that lol...

Django was really good, it was quite long but didnt feel like it which shows that it wasnt slow or boring. Tarantino so had to be good i guess!! the biggest worry i had was whether i would want to go to the loo during the movie i went before i went in and only sipped my coke zero lol.

Had a bad couple of days because of that nasty french twattt! i should have learned by now and i should just delete him and forget him... sigh, honestly i annoy myself so much!

Happy Birthday to me! And 2lbs loss and all the water dumped! What better way to start the day! Got some nice prezzies... Frenchie ignoring me but i just see him for the sad loser he is! Not only the water dumped!!

Had a nice evening out with my friend Nikki, it was a ska night the band were brilliant and all the ppl were nice n friendly! Frenchie has done his best to spoil it and to make jealous, worried and upset, but instead i have just send upbeat replies, showing him i am back to my old strong self, focussed and happy, before he started playing his games!

I had a fantastic nsv this morning iv been moisturising my 'ugly bits' with bio oil every morning and my arm fat, bingo wings are much much smaller, could almost go out in something sleeveless... Almost! The rest is getting smaller but does not warrant showing lol

So good to hear you're back to being your confident self, love, long may it continue :D

Interesting about the bio oil - sounds like it is definitely worth a go?

Yes i had bought it a long time ago only started using it properly recently results have been fairly quick!

Saw Die Hard it was good but not as good as good as the previous die hard movies! Can't say it was bad tho

Back