Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

How are you today hon? Was trying to think of something to cheer you up but I've got a headache and when I got the box of pills out of my bag it was empty. Who puts an empty box back on the side and not in the bin? Oh yeah, MEN!! :D

Thank you, sadly been even worse today spent most of the day crying and cooking! Thought i would listev to gruff rock music, but it all just sounded like love songs rubbing salt into the wounds! God!! I feel so pathetic...

Can you block his number on your phone? If you're this miserable maybe it's best to just go cold turkey?

i went out last night and i got very drunk, i embarrassed myself and now i am deaf from all the loud music .... i am never drinking again!! i think i really needed it though it enabled me to have a really good cry and get a lot of crud out of my system tho... oh dear, what a nasty drunken mess i was!!

Sometimes it's the only way to clear the cobwebs out and have a good cry, now hopefully the scumbag is on his way out of your system xxx

hello everyone

I have not been on here for a while and believe it or not, it is because i had a bit of a crisis of self. I get that way from time to time, lack self confidence and just have very little worthwhile to say because i feel that actually nobody would want to hear it! then i start thinking that actually nobody likes me and before i know it i am just in my shell...

Dont think it is because i ignore anyone its the opposite, i ignore myself!

I get exactly the same, I just try to quietly vanish. I hope you're feeling better xx

aww thank you it will take me a bit of time to get back in the swing.. so have i missed any delicious recipes while i have been gone? still on the diet, had a bit of up and down so really the same as was before.

I do feel a bit of a twit really xx

Don't be silly, these things happen - to all of us :)

I've moved over to calorie counting, and it's going well, but still producing a few low carb things - tried miracle rice pudding today - OK,needs more flavouring I think. Veg lasagna is in the oven as we speak and it smells delicious! :0

Oh welcome back, I think we feel the same sometimes, it is so easy to feell like that especially in the winter months.

Calorie counting i try to watch mine but i have stayed with low carb, i cant stand the allergy symptoms that come when i leave low carb.

need some good new recipes to inject some fun especially cake or biscuits?

Back