Stuck! *frown*

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by missjelly, 9 March 2008 Social URL.

1. missjelly

missjelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Heathystuff + gastric band!

I started WeightWatchers...6ish weeks ago and have so far lost 9 pounds and I probably shouldn't be but it's kinda dissapointing that it's not the stone I hoped for...:(

Now I'm finding it really hard to get motivated - I stick to my points but not exactly in a healthy way...yes 3 chocolate bars MAY be 28 points but not very balanced ;) hehe! I think I need to make more exciting food - ready meals are a real killer of motivation dontcha think?

And I could really do with more exercise but not sure what would be the most helpful (other than the gym - I'm a poor student you see :D)

Any ideas? Pweese? *smiles sweetly*

Miss Jelly x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world/
    good old fashioned walking is the cheapest way, it is hard, i was posting last week on only losing 7lbs in 5 weeks but had a 4lb loss yesturday, go 11lb in 6 weeks which looks better as that is 1-2lb per week. try buying the ww mag for ideas or read some of the others people posting their menu for each day for ideas.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Why not join us on the WW forum ;) Youll pick up a lot of ideas and get LOADS of support there Threes a thread of favourite low fat things & a food diary section - LOADS of ideas there

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I am stuck on 10 stone 9lbs have gone up 2lbs! i was 10 stone 7lbs a few weeks ago and i just seem to be stuck on this weight now. I am gutted as nothing i am doing seems to be shifting the weight, i am finding it really hard to get motivated too.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.