Stuck!

bigbirdlittle

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone else has had a really good loss in the first week and then got stuck not losing anything for following week?

I lost 12lb in first week and a half and then nothing since ( have just finished second week) have had a few small amounts of skimmed milk in the drink here and there a few gherkins and a can of tuna both on separate occasions. Don't think it was enough to knock me out of ketosis ? Am getting bit frustrated now and it's making me wobble a bit with will power

Any tips or advice appreciated. X

I lost 15lb in my first week, then only 2lb my 2nd week. I have been 100% good so I was expecting a bit more off. Alot of people say that week 2 is the week most people have small losses but I have been on a vlcd MANY times and this hasnt been the case for me in the past. I know a loss is a loss and 17lb in 2 weeks for me is great I know, but it is still very disheartening after sticking rigedly to such a strict weight loss programme to have such a small loss. I havn't let it put me off though. I have stayed on plan since my weigh in on Monday so hopefully things will start shifting a bit faster in the right direction for us all over the next few weeks! Xxx

Hi there. I think everyone has a bad week in either the second or third week. I lost 8lbs in the first week and 5 in the second (13 in first 12 days). Nothing then for almost two weeks. I stuck to the plan with a couple of wobbles likee you and i too take splash of milk. I can happily say that ive had a sneaky weigh this morning and ive lost 5 lbs so far this week. Wi is on monday. Weight will go but then your body has to tighten up and it seems that most people have weeks when they sts but they notice inch losses then. Its not linear. But it is guaranteed that you will lose on this diet if you follow the plan. You are only in the early stages. Stick with it. Fight for it. It will happen. Fight.

Belle

I had a rubbish 3rd week. And have had some sts.
As long as we're losing the stone a month then we're fine.

It can be annoying when we dont lose a decent amount each week but it all adds up in the end :)

I had a rubbish 3rd week. And have had some sts.
As long as we're losing the stone a month then we're fine.

It can be annoying when we dont lose a decent amount each week but it all adds up in the end :)

You are so right Blue Butterfly, we should look at our overall monthly losses rather than focus week by week as there are so many factors that determine our rate of shinkage!

It is discouraging when this happens but stick with it :). When I stay the same I want to lock myself in the pantry and eat my way through the shelves, followed by the fridge then move on to the wine cellar :eek::eek::eek: DONT DO IT!! If you have stuck to the plan then you WILL be rewarded at the scales ......... maybe not that particular week but eventually the scales will catch up.

Back