Student Midwife shedding the lbs

Thanks guys!

@Kev, well done on your loss! Great start for you. You asked about my syns...I find I don't always need all 15 and sometimes only have 3-5! Aaaah well here is to limited damage over the wknd. Have a lovely Christmas x

@Kev, well done on your loss! Great start for you. You asked about my syns...I find I don't always need all 15 and sometimes only have 3-5! Aaaah well here is to limited damage over the wknd. Have a lovely Christmas x
I find the same with syns actually Josie. The only reason I asked was because you mentioned holding back so much when you went out for a meal by only having rice and salad. I think if I went out for a meal, that's where the rest of my syns would come in handy. Mind you, I am a sucker for Mexican food!! Lol.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas too. Enjoy! X

Aaah ok now I get you! Nah not really a huge fan of mexican food so works out ok for me. Will probably use all my syns on the birthday cake...lol!

I WI tomorrow at 9:30 and I am a bit nervous! I have been the most controlled I have ever been over Christmas and not over indulged...But allowed myself some treats (flexi-syned the day bu wihin weekly syn total!) But who knows? Aaaah well, until tomorrow :wave_cry: :break_diet: :rolleyes:

Whoop whoop 2lbs off...so only 0.5lbs to get my 1 stone award! I am delighted! I remained in control over Christmas and allowed a few treats syned and within my weekly syn allowance; but had talked myself into feeling ok about a gain so this is making me smile from ear to ear! Hope you are all ok x

Sooo...I've been feeling ravenous the last two days...been reaching for fruit but doesn't quite hit the spot like cake lol...Think its because I am due on??? We had family over tonight who ordered chinese. Tried to be sensible (& I am still in my weekly syn allowance) but lets just say I need to bodymagic like mad over the next two days x Hope you get a loss x

1.5lbs off...finally got my 1stone award! Whoop whoop...very happy!

Back